Npower Knowledge Recruitment 2023: This is a program aimed at recruiting and developing a highly skilled workforce in Nigeria.
The program’s objectives and goals include improving productivity, popularizing STEM digital literacy, functional skills acquisition, school infrastructure, and teacher retraining to move Nigeria forward.
The Npower program is designed to benefit society by improving the quality of the workforce and creating employment opportunities for Nigerian youths. The program also aims to improve the overall economic growth and development of the country.
To be eligible for the Npower Knowledge Recruitment program, applicants must be Nigerian citizens and possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE).
The program is open to all eligible Nigerian youths who are willing to learn computer hardware skills that are profitable and employable. The program is highly competitive, and applicants must meet the eligibility requirements to be considered for enrollment.
Successful candidates who are selected for the program will benefit from various opportunities, including enrollment in the Tech Fundamentals program, which includes 16 weeks of instructor-led training and the opportunity for a paid internship.
The program provides employment opportunities and helps in the reduction of unemployment in Nigeria.
Additionally, the program offers functional skills acquisition and teacher retraining to improve the quality of education in Nigeria.
Overall, the Npower Knowledge Recruitment program is a great opportunity for Nigerian youths to acquire employable skills and contribute to the economic growth and development of the country.
Who Can Apply for Npower Knowledge Recruitment?
Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 with creative skills in the following areas are eligible for the Npower Knowledge recruitment:
- Graphic design
- Music Production
- Content creation
How to Apply for Npower Knowledge Recruitment
To apply for the Npower Knowledge Recruitment, you must first register on the Npower website. After you’ve created an account, you can apply for the program by doing the following:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at https://ssp.nasims.gov.ng/programs/npower.
- Select the “Creative” category.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your CV and a recent passport photograph.
- Pay the application fee of N1,000.
To increase your chances of being chosen for the Npower Knowledge program, you should do the following:
- Make certain that your CV and application form are well-written and free of errors.
- Upload high-resolution images of your work.
- One-time payment of the application fee is required.
- Be patient as you await the outcome of the selection procedure.
The Npower Knowledge Recruitment 2023 is an excellent opportunity for young Nigerians with creative abilities to obtain a paid internship with the Federal Government of Nigeria. If you want to apply, I recommend that you do it as soon as possible.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.