The Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023 starting date has been announced. Visit www.nigerianarmyms.ng to view the application form, requirements, and instructions for the Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) Recruitment 2023 as well as all the details you require for the Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023.
This website contains information about the Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment portal, application requirements, and where to obtain the application form.
By submitting an application through the portal’s website at www.nigerianarmyms.ng, you have a chance of being considered for a Nigerian Army 86RRI position.
The most notable thing about Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment 2023 applications is that it is free. When applying for any open employment with the Nigerian Army (NA), keep in mind that you don’t have to buy any form.
The NA recruitment page lists the online application procedures and the available positions for applicants.
Requirements for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023
All applicants who wish to be hired by the Nigerian Army 86RRI must possess the following requirements listed below:
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 by the closing date of the application.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
- Also, applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must be of good character and conduct.
- Candidates must have a valid exemption or a certificate of discharge from NYSC.
- Before beginning cadet training, graduates with professional degrees must be duly registered by the regulatory organizations recognized by Nigerian Laws.
- The applicant must provide their most recent phone number and email address to the parent(s), guardian(s), and Next of Kin.
- Candidates are not allowed to have any tattoos or body piercings.
- The candidates must produce all original transcripts, from elementary to college level.
- Applicants must be backed up and attested to by at least two trustworthy referees who are either the Local Government Chairman/Secretary of the applicant’s state of origin, a service member holding the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police or above, or an individual from the military services not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent. The references’ passport photos must be attached to the letter of attestation.
- The applicants’ prior institutions are required to submit an attestation letter.
- Men and women should be measured at 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters, respectively.
The application form is freely available online. Once you’ve entered your biodata, it cannot be changed. So, don’t pay anyone who promises to assist you in obtaining any position. Only individuals with the necessary academic credentials and specialized expertise will be taken into consideration.
Before moving on to an oral interview and other levels of assessment, shortlisted candidates will take a computer-based aptitude test and an online/written assessment test. Candidates will go through military training.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023
If you want to apply successfully for this position, go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/, fill out the application, and make sure to regularly check NA official website for updates on the status of your application and any additional instructions.
You can also visit this page often to get the latest information on Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment. Share your thoughts in the area provided below this article’s comment section, and we’ll keep you informed as soon as any breaking information about the Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023 becomes available.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.