Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 Application Form– Apply for the NSCDC 2023 recruitment exercise here. The Civil Defence recruitment portal 2023 is now open, as the application form can obtain via www.cdcfib.career.
All applicants should take note of the Civil Defence application requirements and also read how to successfully apply for NSCDC recruitment 2023 in this article.
Do you want to be successful in your application in the ongoing Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment exercise? Then, you need to understand the basic information.
It is said that eligible applicants must possess the basic requirements in order to make it to the next phase of the recruitment exercise as announced by the Commandant General of the Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Ahmed Abubakar Audi
The NSCDC Portal is open, and qualified applicants can now obtain the application forms for the following cadre: Inspectorate Cadre, Assistant Cadre, Driver / Mechanic / Artisan. Check out more details by visiting the www.cdcfib.careers portal.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) application form is free of charge. If you have the intention of applying for 2023 NSCDC recruitment, then you can do so easily, using your laptop connected to the internet. Do not forget to check out the basic requirements below.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicants must be native Nigerians.
- Academic requirements include a B.Sc., HND or OND, and WASSCE.
- Male height: 1.68 m, Female height: 1.65 m
- Age – 18-30
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, cult, or drug addict, among other things.
- Applicants must not have had any financial disgrace.
- Having a thorough understanding of computers and their basic applications for use in the workplace and the proper completion of various duties as assigned by the business.
- Applicants must be of good character and have never been convicted of a crime.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment and Stand Out
Civil Defense is a government body tasked with ensuring the safety of its citizens. It offers emergency management, catastrophe mitigation and relief, search and rescue operations, firefighting, emergency medical services (EMS), and other services.
Visit the National Civil Defense Commission’s website at www.nscdc.gov.ng.
- Visit the National Civil Defense Commission’s website at www.nscdc.gov.ng.
- Click the “recruitment” link at the top of your screen, then select the category for which you want to apply.
- Fill in your personal information on this page and submit it so that only your applications are processed by the NSCDC’s recruitment team.
At the top of the website, click the “recruitment” link.
- Please visit the Civil Defense webpage.
- At the top of your screen, click the Recruitment Link.
- Choose your category from the drop-down menu, and then click “apply now” on your screen (if this option isn’t visible, try refreshing or clearing cookies).
Select the category for which you want to apply and click on it.
After completing the application form, select the category for which you want to apply. If your nation is not listed among the eligible countries, please contact our support staff for more assistance.
- If there are no job vacancies at the moment, it will read “No Vacancy” at the bottom of your screen under “Available Categories”. This means that there are currently no jobs available in that category! You can still apply if another category becomes available later!
After you’ve chosen a category and clicked “Apply Now”:
Click on the “Apply Now” option at the top or bottom of the page for your preferred category.
Click on the link to apply once you’ve found it. You should now be on a new page with the words “Apply now.”
- In your browser, navigate to [www.nscdc.gov.ng], or (www.cdcfib.careers) and look for the “apply now” link at the top or bottom of the category page you’re seeing (if there are numerous categories).
- When this link opens, click it and follow the steps until you have filled in all essential fields and submitted your application!
Fill out your personal information and submit it to ensure that only your applications are processed.
- Enter your personal information, such as your name and phone number.
- Fill in, and enter your birthdate.
- Enter an address where you may be easily reached (along with an alternate address if necessary).
- Provide an email address that you usually check. If we need to contact you concerning the Civil Defense recruitment process, this is how we will do so.
Wait three days after entering your details before continuing your application to avoid any mistakes during document submission (you can fill out other forms while waiting).
You must apply correctly in order to be considered for employment.
You must submit all essential documentation while applying for civil defense recruitment. Furthermore, you will also be required to go through your application before proceeding with the submission.
You will understand how to apply for Civil Defense enlistment after reading this post. Apply correctly so that your application is processed and valid, as it is critical to be educated in the event of a natural disaster.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.