UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023: See the UNIPORT cut-off mark for Medicine and Surgery, Political Science, Medical Laboratory Science, Computer Science, Business Administration, Mass Communication, and other departmental courses.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has now declared the institution’s 2023/2024 cut-off mark.
If you chose UNIPORT as your first option, you should take careful notice of all the information presented on this page.
Every year, the University of Port Harcourt accepts applications from qualified applicants, and one of the criteria used to determine admission is the UNIPORT 2023/2024 cut-off mark obtained through JAMB.
Earlier this month, the Registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board [JAMB] declared that the minimum cut-off mark for tertiary institutions in the country for the 2023 admission session is 140.
In the session that follows, we will discuss the Departmental cut-off mark.
UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2023
The minimum cut-off mark is 150, which means that candidates must achieve at least 150 in JAMB to be eligible to participate in the Post UTME/DE Screening procedure.
Meeting the cut-off mark does not guarantee admission to the institution; rather, it means you are eligible to participate in the Post UTME/DE screening process.
FUTA Cut-off Marks 2023 for All Courses
Those who chose highly competitive courses such as Medicine & Surgery, Pharmacy, and Nursing, to name a few, are encouraged to score extremely high (at least 200).
You may be wondering why we say this despite the fact that the cut-off is 150, and the reason is that owing to competition, a higher standard is applied when selecting candidates for admission into such sectors.
The departmental cut-off point is listed below.
- Accounting – 150
- Adult & Non-Formal Education-150
- Adult Education-150
- Agric-Economics & Extension-150
- Agriculture- 150
- Animal & Environmental Biology-150
- Animal Science-150
- Banking & Finance- 150
- Biochemistry- 150
- Business Education-150
- Business Management-150
- Chemical Engineering- 150
- Civil Engineering- 150
- Civil Law-150
- Computer Science-150
- Computer Science & Mathematics- 150
- Computer with Statistics-150
- Creative Arts-150
- Dentistry & Dental Surgery-150
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts-150
- Early Childhood Education-150
- Education & Accounting-150
- Education & Biology-150
- Education & Chemistry-150
- Education & Computer Science-150
- Education & Economics-150
- Education & English Language-150
- Education & French-150
- Education & Geography-150
- Education & History-150
- Education & Mathematics- 150
- Education & Physics-150
- Education & Political Science-150
- Education & Religious Studies-150
- Education & Social Science-150
- Education and Social Studies-150
- Education Arts-150
- Education Fine Art-150
- Education Foundations and Management-150
- Educational / Psychology Guidance & Counselling- 150
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering- 150
- Electrical Engineering- 150
- Electronics Engineering- 150
- English Language-150
- Environmental Education-150
- Environmental Engineering- 150
- Environmental Technology-150
- Fine Arts & Design-150
- Food Science & Technology-150
- Forestry & Wildlife-150
- Geography & Environmental Management-150
- Home Science-150
- Hospitality & Tourism Management-150
- Human Kinetics & Health Education-150
- Industrial Chemistry-150
- Library & Information Science-150
- Linguistics & Communication Studies-150
- Linguistics & Nigeria Language-150
- Mathematics- 150
- Mathematics & Statistics-150
- Mathematics with Computer Science-150
- Mechanical Engineering- 150
- Mechatronics Engineering- 150
- Medicine & Surgery-150
- Microbiology- 150
- Natural Gas Engineering- 150
- Nursing/Nursing Science-150
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering- 150
- Physical Education-150
- Physics with Electronics- 150
- Plant Science & Biotechnology- 150
- Political & Administrative Studies-150
- Primary Education-150
- Public Administration- 150
- Pure & Applied Mathematics- 150
- Pure & Industrial Chemistry-150
- Religious & Cultural Studies-150
- Science Education-150
- Science Laboratory Technology-150
- Social Work-150
- Teacher Education Science-150
- Theatre & Film Studies-150
If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave them in the comments below. Also, please share this post if you find it useful or helpful.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.