POLAC Entrance Examination Date 2023: The POLAC entry test will take place in 2023. See details below.
Many candidates who are considering applying to the 9th Regular Course of the Nigeria Police Academy have researched the institution and related questions, such as what are the most current police academy headlines.
And so, in this blog post, we have taken the time to answer all necessary questions that Applicants might be having. With that said, let’s look at the date for the entrance exam.
POLAC Entrance Exam Date 2023
POLAC Entrance Exam 2023 Date of the ninth regular course of the police academy is out and has been made public. Applicants are advised to check the official portal for more information at www.polac.edu.ng.
Date of the admission exam for the Nigeria Police Academy’s 9th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year can be checked from the above website.
Enrollment for POLAC in 2023
Here you can see the 10RC List for the Nigeria Police Academy.
Applicants for the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil’s 9th Regular Course are hereby informed that the POLAC Entrance Examination Date 2023 For 9th Regular Course CBT will be held at the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano, computer centre with dates that will be announced soon, throughout the authorised Centres.
Additionally, the Selection Exam would be a computer-based test (CBT).
We are pleased to tell you that the Nigeria Police Academy entrance exam topics and testing sites have been made public.
Please be notified that the 9th Regular Course POLAC Entrance Examination will be held at the designated Centres on a date to be announced in 2023. Candidates for the Wudil 9th Regular Course at the Nigeria Police Academy as well as the public should pay attention to this information.
General Requirements for Nigerian Police Entrance Exam 2023
- Form of Recognition
- JAMB Results Slip
- Evaluation Card
- Two pictures, each measuring 3.5 by 5 inches.
- Academic credentials
- – a certificate or diploma from elementary school
- – Junior and Secondary Certificate, Testimonial, and Results Statement.
- – Exam results, such as the WAEC or NECO transcripts.
- A birth certificate Along with your indigene certificate from the head of your local government, you can obtain this through the legal system or your local government (not sure yet).
- Your physical and mental fitness must be attested to by a government-recognized medical professional.
- Statement from the village or district leader attesting to the applicant’s moral integrity.
- Certificate of indigenous ancestry that has been approved by the local government’s secretary or chairman.
- Pedge from a government employee with at least GL12 status, a police officer with at least CSP level, etc.
NOTICE: You must use two separate guarantors, and they must be eligible. Never use a retired person; always use someone who is still actively serving in the military.
Once more, you need to be familiar with the person who will act as your guarantor. Not to mention, all the information on your paperwork must be accurate.
To learn more, visit www.polac.edu.ng.
Only the two Postcard-sized photographs (3.5 x 5 inches) should show the breast area. Each of the two postcard-sized photos must have the applicant’s name, state of residence, test site, and signature inscribed on the back.
Candidates are advised to routinely check their emails in order to download and print their exam cards.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.