POLAC Admission Form 2023: Nigeria Police Academy POLAC 10th Regular Course Admission Form 2023 | The deadline for submitting POLAC Form 2023 online at polac.edu.ng with the purchase pin will be revealed in this blog post.
The Nigerian Police Academy is now accepting applications. The following guidelines must be followed by anyone who requests a POLAC Admission Form. Anyone interested may acquire the forms at a number of locations across the nation.
The management of the Nigerian Police has made information regarding where and how to obtain this form, as well as how to apply to begin the admissions process, available.
Application Forms for the Nigerian Police Academy 2023
To be considered for admission to the academic curriculum for the academic year 2023, the police academy invites applicants to pick up applications and submit them.
Each selected member will receive both a military and academic education during the duration of the program’s five years. When you earn a bachelor’s degree, the Nigeria Police will hire you as a federal worker.
The form has been available for pickup since April 2023; the end of sales is still not yet revealed.
Deadline for 2023 POLAC Admission Form
The processes you must do in order to register for the 2023 academic year at the Nigeria Police Academy are mentioned below.
- The age range for all applicants must be between 17 and 22.
- You must have a birth certificate that expresses this clearly and attests that a government hospital has performed a complete examination.
- For women, the minimum height requirement is 1.62 meters (5 feet 4 inches), whereas for men it is 1.67 meters (5 feet 6 inches).
- Male applicants must have a chest measurement of at least 86 cm and a breadth of at least 34 inches.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- SSCE, NECO, and GCE credentials are necessary.
The recruitment homepage makes clear the educational requirements for graduates of higher education institutions. As a result, when filling out the form, make sure to select the position that most closely matches your level of education. For more information, kindly refer to the list below.
How to obtain POLAC Admission Form 2023
The website of the POLAC Admission Form.
- Visit the admissions portal at http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin if you’re interested.
- If you are not intending to make the payment right away after loading it, please create your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code and save it safely.
- You will utilize the Remita Code(RRR), which has been created, to make the payment.
The N3,500.00 payment may be made at any branch of a Nigerian bank (Frist Bank, GTBank, or any other bank will suffice) using the RRR number that was received.
- All applicants must take the Joint Admission Matriculation Board Examination.
- After making the payment, you must register for an account at http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application and complete the required fields.
- Submit your application.
- You must submit all of your applications for this admission online. Download the acknowledgment form from the application portal.
- The scanned copies of the required documents.
- There, enter your data in accordance with the demands of the website.
Date, circumstances, and instructions for the NPA Entrance Exam
Depending on the decision of the examination board, the Selection Examination for the Nigeria Police Academy will either be given using pencil and paper or maybe a computer-based test (CBT).
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.