Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023: How to Apply for the ongoing NA Recruitment. Whether you are applying as a soldier or an officer, the Nigerian Army Recruitment starts with an online application via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is open to all applicants interested in joining as a recruit (soldier) or as an officer. Therefore, the application form is now available via the recruitment.army.mil.ng portal. See more details below.
Everyone who wants to join the Army must first apply online via the recruitment.army.mil.ng portal.
After registering your interest in joining, you will be asked for information such as your nationality and age. This will tell you what kind of job you can apply for (or whether you can’t). You’ll then need to apply online, which will kickstart your Army career.
Following the submission of your application, you will proceed with the processes for your chosen career, Regular Soldier or Officer.
Is the Nigerian Army Application Form Out?
The Nigerian Army has made it known that they will be recruiting over 6,000 recruits as the application form is now available via the recruitment.army.mil.ng portal, some of the additional manpower required by the Nigerian Army has already been met.
With the full support of the federal government, the Nigerian Army will continue to do everything in its power to overcome the various security challenges confronting the country until Nigeria is safe for all.
Application Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian as defined by the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution.
- You must be a male or girl between the ages of 20 and 30. By May 2023, medical consultants could be between the ages of 25 and 40.
- Meet Nigerian Army criteria for medical, mental, and physical fitness.
- At least two recognizable referees who are either a
- Local Government Chairman/Secretary or
- an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or
- an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above from the applicant’s state of origin must recommend and attest to his/her good character.
- Referees’ passport images must be attached to the letter of attestation.
- Applicants must present an Attestation letter from their previous universities.
- Height should be at least 1.68 m (for men) and 1.65 m (for women).
- No one must have been convicted in a court of law. Military personnel applying must be free of any disciplinary cases and have the approval of their Commanding Officer/Commander.
- Possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division or an HND (where applicable) with a minimum of Lower Credit from a recognized institution of learning.
- Have a valid birth certificate that has been signed by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council, or a valid age declaration.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
- Visit the NA website at: recruitment.army.mil.ng and select the Recruit option from the page.
- You will be taken to a page where you can read the qualification criteria for the currently running Nigerian Army courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the Nigerian Army based on your qualifications and preferred Corps.
- You will be asked to select whether you are now serving or have previously served in the Nigerian Armed Forces. Select the proper option and continue.
- If you do not already have an account, click “Sign Up” (a verification email will be sent to you) or enter your login information and log in.
- Fill out the application form and be sure to upload all the necessary documents mentioned below:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership in any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Nigerian Army Application Process
After you apply, you will be assigned a local Recruiter who may ask you further questions. You can also keep track of your progress online. You will typically be invited to your local career center, where you will be offered a personal development plan to assist you prepare for the Assessment Centre.
Furthermore, you’ll also learn about the Army and get the opportunity to ask questions. These classes are being held online in order to adhere to social distancing requirements.
Your assessment will span a few weeks and take place in one of the Nigerian Army Assessment Centres in Nigeria. The Nigerian Army might pay for your transportation to and from the event.
This is your opportunity to determine whether the Army is a good fit for you, as well as ours. During your stay, the following items will be assessed:
- A thorough medical examination.
- Physical and mental examinations.
- Team exercises will test your ability to collaborate with others.
- Then, you can decide your career path with the Nigerian Army.
Once you’ve completed your evaluation, you’ll only need to complete some final documentation before you can begin your Initial training (Phase 1):
- The Nigerian Army will review your references and do a background check on you.
- If everything seems good, they will send you an employment offer.
- When you accept the offer, you will be assigned a start date for your training and will formally join (enlist) in the Army. The position you’ve applied for and the grade you received on the assessment will determine how quickly you can start.
Do you need additional information? Please notify us via the comment section.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.