Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure: The Nigerian Immigration Service plays a crucial role in safeguarding the country’s borders and managing immigration matters. For individuals considering a career in the Nigerian Immigration Service, it is important to have an understanding of the salary structure, ranks, and training allowance.
The salary structure in the Nigerian Immigration Service is based on various factors such as rank, years of service, and qualifications. The service has different ranks ranging from Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (ASI) to Comptroller General (CG). Each rank has its own corresponding salary scale.
In terms of training allowance, recruits typically receive allowances during their training period. This allows them to cover their basic needs while undergoing rigorous training to prepare them for their roles within the service.
Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure 2023
- Immigration Assistant (IA) starting from ₦374,259 to ₦374,259 (level 3 – 5)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)starting from ₦357,385 to ₦411,454 (level 6)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) starting from ₦483,014 to 567,065 (level 7)
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (ASI II) starting from ₦858,956 to ₦986,991 (level 8)
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (ASI I) starting from ₦939,310 to ₦1,056,416 (level 9)
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) starting from ₦1,012,562 to ₦1,143,539 (level 10)
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) starting from ₦1,094,027 to ₦1,252,038 (level 11)
- Chief Superintendent of Immigration (CSI) starting from ₦1,158,172 to ₦1,325,234 (level 12)
- Assistant Comptroller of Immigration (ACI) starting from ₦1,225,584 to ₦1,405,449 (level 13)
- Deputy Comptroller of Immigration (DCI) starting from ₦1,619,447 to ₦1,825,589 (level 14)
- Comptroller of Immigration (CI) starting from ₦1,759,921 to ₦1,966,281 (level 15)
- Assistant Comptroller General of Immigration (ACGI) starting from ₦2,272,288 to ₦2,464,560
- Deputy Comptroller General of Immigration (DCGI) Consolidated
- Comptroller General of Immigration (CGI) Consolidated
Nigerian Immigration Ranks
- Comptroller General Immigration Service (CGIS)
- Assistant Comptrollers General (ACGI)
- Superintendent of Immigration (AC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (ASI)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Immigration Assistant (IA)
- Passport Officers
It is worth noting that the salaries and allowances in the Nigerian Immigration Service are subject to periodic reviews and adjustments by relevant authorities. Therefore, it is important for individuals interested in joining or already serving in the Nigerian Immigration Service to stay updated with any changes made to these policies.
Overall, a career in the Nigerian Immigration Service offers opportunities for professional growth and serving the nation. It is advisable for individuals seeking more detailed information regarding specific salaries, ranks, and training allowances within the service to consult official sources such as government documents or reach out directly to authorized personnel within the Nigerian Immigration Service.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.