NECO Registration Portal www.mynecoexams.com: This page will provide instructions for registering for the 2024 NECO Examination.
All candidates interested in taking the NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) Exams in 2024 should read these instructions carefully as they will cover the registration procedures as well as the requirements, registration start/end date, application fee, and other registration information for the NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) Exams.
Basic Requirements for the NECO Registration
The following are the prerequisites for taking the National Examination Council exam:
- The fundamental requirement is that the candidate be enrolled in a senior secondary school (SS3 or SS2), either private or public.
- Make sure you have your registration fees ready.
- Obtain a personal email address and become acquainted with the password (I recommend Gmail).
- Your birthdate will be required.
- Keep your passports on you (facial recognition is now used), but double-check that you have them.
- Have a phone number that only you have.
- Check that your name (surname, first name, and middle name) is spelled correctly.
- Learn about your local government and state.
- Your residential address is necessary.
- The topics included in the exam should be known to you.
- You must be ready to study for the exam.
Subjects Needed for NECO Registration
The NECO test consists of 76 subjects divided into six groups.
Science and Mathematics, Humanities, Trade/Entrepreneurship, and Business Studies are examples of mandatory cross-cutting subjects.
It should be noted that a candidate can sit for a minimum of eight and a maximum of nine subjects. Candidates for the SSCE Internal are presented by all Senior Secondary Schools in the Federation.
How to Successfully Register for NECO 2024
Are you wondering how to register for the NECO Examination this year? We have got you covered with the thorough processes listed below.
- Candidates must first pay their registration fee before registering through the NECO registration portal using the processes outlined below.
- NECO SSCE registration is divided into two classes. The first is for internal or school applicants (currently enrolled students), and the second is for external or private candidates (not already enrolled students).
- Procedure for Internal/School Candidate Registration
- Candidates for the NECO Examination who are internal or from a school should register as follows:
- The registration site can be found at http://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Go to SSCE Internal Site.”
- Username, Password, and Operator ID are all required fields.
- Tap “Login” to access the registration dashboard.
That concludes the registration process for the NECO Examination for Internal and School Candidates.
Procedure for External/Private Candidate Registration
NECO candidates who wish to register for the NECO exam as external or private candidates should follow the steps mentioned below:
- To register, go to http://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations.html?ssce.
- Select the “Go to SSCE External Site” screen to access the SSCE External Site.
- The fields Username and Password are needed.
- Tap “Login” to access the registration dashboard.
- Candidates are highly advised to use the proper registration procedure.
- If you are unfamiliar with online registrations, you should register at a school or computer café.
- Candidates must present or capture a passport and submit biometric fingerprint thumb printing during registration.
- Candidates who fail to provide fingerprint verification will be denied the opportunity to sit the exam.
NECO Registration Verification
To confirm, go to http://www.mynecoexams.com/ssce/ConfirmRegistration.aspx, to confirm your NECO registration. Fill in your school number in the first field and your registration number in the second. Tap “Search” to confirm your registration.
NECO’s App for Offline Registration
To get the NECO Offline App, go to https://support.neco.gov.ng/SSCE-Internal-Offline-App. The NECO Offline App allows candidates to register for the exam offline. For the time being, however, all registrations must be performed online.
NECO 2024 Registration Opening and Deadline Date
Is it still feasible to register for the NECO Exam in 2024? No, it does not. Interested applicants can still register for the NECO exam as long as the registration link remains open.
Please keep in mind, however, that all internal or external registrations must be completed before the deadline in order to avoid invalid or rejected applications. The NECO 2024 form is open and closes on the dates listed below.
NECO 2024 registration is open from March 13th to May 30th, with the closure date (registration deadline) on May 30th. Candidates should be aware that the NECO exam registration period will commence in March 2024 and end on May 30, 2024.
What is the cost of NECO registration?
The NECO registration fee for internal and external SSCE applicants in 2024 is only N12,000. This fee is non-refundable. To register for the NECO exam, candidates must get a draft and pay a non-refundable fee of N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira).
All payments must be done by bank draft or to the school management if you are doing internal registration. NECO offices and banks are also sites where you can make a payment. You can also pay at the NIPOST offices.
Further Information on the NECO 2024 Exam
You should be aware of the following supplementary information for NECO registration and examination:
- It is strongly suggested to use reputable cybercafés, as the Council will not be held responsible for candidate registration issues. Internet Service Providers — or are on display at our state offices nationwide.
- Candidates should carefully study the instructions on the online scratch card before registering.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registering.
- Also, candidates should be advised that the image/photo they supplied during the registration process will be embossed on their certificates.
- In the examination hall, smoking, cell phones, and other electronic communication devices are prohibited.
- Candidates must dress in mufti, and no one with weapons is permitted in the examination hall.
- It is not feasible to enter the competition more than once. Candidates who register multiple times will have their results discarded.
- Before registering, candidates who lose or damage their scratch cards must purchase a new one.
- Please be informed that no candidate will be permitted to enter the room after an examination has begun.
That concludes the instructions you should follow in this NECO Examination.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.