NABTEB GCE Registration Form 2024: The purpose of this announcement is to advise the public, parents, sponsors, and potential applicants that the NABTEB form is now available for purchase and can be received by registering online.
All interested applicants and cafés should read the terms and criteria outlined by the board below.
Where Can I Purchase NABTEB Exam Forms, and How Much Do They Cost?
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,500 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- NABTEB GCE Registration fees, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning, and information VCD are all included in the registration fee.
- Late registration will result in an N5,000.00 penalty per candidate.
- Private applicants can acquire registration PINs/Slots for the aforementioned tests at:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu, and Benin City,
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
- Approved NABTEB centers are free to register applicants for the tests, however, they must obtain Registration PINs/Slots from the designated selling points for each candidate.
- Candidates may also go to registration.nabtebnigeria.org to register.
Approach for a Successful NABTEB Registration 2024
- Students’ biometric data (right and left thumbs). NOTE: A copy of the NABTEB Biometric Data Capture
- The application can be obtained from the nearest NABTEB office.
- When doing the Biometric Data Capture, ensure that you provide the right name, passport/registration card, PIN, and SERIAL.
- After successfully capturing biometric data, proceed to the online Registration Portal to finish the registration process. NOTE: You will not be able to register online unless you first complete the biometric data capturing.
- Fill out the form on the NABTEB application portal and submit it.
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and less than 30kb in size.
- Click the ‘Start Here’ button.
- Fill in the PIN and serial number obtained from the scratch card purchased.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- Keep your Candidate Number in a secure location.
- Keep the photocard and registration completion in a secure location.
Materials Acceptable for NABTEB Exams
- Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematics set.
- Drawing Supplies: Candidates must bring their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler, and other drawing tools. They are also permitted to use slide rules during the examination if necessary.
- Calculators that are simple, non-programmable, noiseless, and cordless are permitted.
- GSM handsets and other electronic devices are not permitted in the Examination Hall.
NABTEB GCE Examination Date and Time
- Candidates must check the examination timetable and their examination center, as well as the Board’s website, for the day and hour of the start of their papers.
- Morning papers typically begin at 9.00 a.m., and candidates should appear at their examination centers at least half an hour before the start of each paper.
- No candidate is permitted to leave the hall until 30 minutes to full time for a 3-hour paper or 10 minutes to full time for an objective paper, unless for medical grounds. When a health problem is confirmed, the center supervisor is instructed to guarantee that the question paper and other work materials are not removed from the examination hall. Similarly, no candidate is permitted to enter an examination venue 30 minutes after the start of a paper.
- All practical/oral tests are scheduled to begin at 9.00 a.m., as specified on the schedule. Candidates must report to the centers where they will write their practical/oral examinations at the times specified on the itinerary.
Examining Conditions for Visually Impaired Candidate
- Visually impaired candidates must also register online, but must explicitly identify the nature of their difficulties.
- All Albinos who will take the Examinations should be given special treatment:
- Extra 10 minutes for the objective.
- Extra 20 minutes for practical.
- Candidates are highly urged to enter their entries through a standard cybercafé.
- Biometric registration is required of all candidates.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.