KDF Civilian Staff Shortlisted Candidates 2023: We are glad to offer the names of all applicants who successfully applied for various Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) positions in 2021, as well as those who were shortlisted for various recruitments.
The following is a list of individuals who have been shortlisted for various advertised jobs in the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF). The shortlisted candidates are now asked to participate in the recruiting process at the various recruitment centers on the dates and times mentioned below their names.
Candidates must bring their authentic academic and professional diplomas, national identity card, and testimonials to the interview and ensure that they are returned to them before leaving the room. The list can also be seen on the KDF’s website.
Shortlisted Candidates for the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) for Various Positions
Shortlisted applicants include Specialist Officers, GSO Undergraduate Degree holders, and Tradesmen/women. Applicants should report to the following locations for interviews:
- Specialist Officer candidates should report to KMA – Lanet, Nakuru on March 14, 2021, at 0800 hours (8.00 am).
- Candidates with GSO Undergraduate Degrees should report to KMA – Lanet, Nakuru on February 27, 2023, at 0800 hrs (8.00 am).
- Tradesmen/women should report to Embakasi Garrison in Nairobi on March 28, 2021, at 0800 hours (8.00 a.m.).
KDF Civilian Staff Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Follow the links below to obtain the KDF Shortlisted Candidates List for the 2023/2024 KDF Recruitment exercise:
The KDF, like Kenya Police, announces its shortlisted candidates online and in the public media. As a result, the lists of KDF Shortlisted Candidates are available online below.
The KDF Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is not yet available online. Save this page and return later for the list, or check the Kenya Defence Forces KDF Recruitment Portal below.
Go to the KDF Recruitment Portal at https://www.mod.go.ke/.
Requirements for KDF Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Candidates should arrive at the venue at least fifteen (15) minutes before the scheduled start time. All candidates MUST bring the following items:
- Original National Identity (ID) Card,
- Academic and Professional Certificates,
- Curriculum Vitae and any other Testimonials.
- Feeding and accommodation will be provided during the period of the interview.
In compliance with KDF Regulations, unsuccessful candidates will be paid for their road trip expenditures. All applicants must follow government health regulations/protocols. Candidates are recommended to bring warm clothing.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.