FRSC Screening Date 2023 FRSC Final Screening List of Candidates, Date & Examination Venue
Applicants to the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) should review the Screening Date and Examination Location for the 2023 recruitment.
If you apply for the FRSC recruitment and are shortlisted for the screening in 2023, please read the list of Shortlisted applicants for Screening, Date Screening Date, and Examination Venue.
This is to officially notify all Federal Road Safety Corps applicants that the names of successfully shortlisted candidates for screening have been released, and candidates are to find and report to their respective screening places.
FRSC Screening Requirements 2023
FRSC Screening Requirements for Candidates Successfully Selected for Screening;
- Writing materials
- Applicants’ Acknowledgment Slip printing from the portal
- NCE, ND, HND, or B.Sc.
- White Shorts
- White Round Neck T-shirt
- White Canvas and socks
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of State of Origin
- O-level certificate (WASSCE, NECO, or GCE)
- Recent passport photographs
- Valid Driver’s license for all Drivers
FRSC Screening Date & Venue Nationwide 2023
The Federal Road Safety Corps screening procedure will take place across 36 states and Abuja, with candidates being extensively informed via SMS, Mainstream Media, and National Dallies.
However, because the screening location and date have not yet been announced, you can save this page or post it for future reference.
FRSC Screening 2023 Update
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- Shortlisted candidates must provide their acknowledgment and print out forms.
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, or a voter registration card.
- You must be free of any disciplinary proceedings and have never been convicted in a court of law.
- Candidates must not be members of any secret club, sect, or fraternity.
- Arrive at your screening and exam location on time and follow the instructions.
- Shortlisted applicants would be forced to submit to NDLEA drug tests.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit a computer-based examination administered by JAMB.
- A working knowledge of computers will be advantageous.
- Prepare thoroughly for the FRSC examination.
- Anyone discovered submitting a fraudulent document will be rejected.
- Double entries would be rejected.
- There is no fee associated with this FRSC recruitment exercise.
- Do not pay anyone who claims to be able to help you get a spot on the shortlist.
Any certificate or qualification that was not declared or offered during the recruitment procedure cannot be presented afterward for career advancement in the corporation.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.