FRSC Ranks & Qualifications 2023 Training Allowance: Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Salary Structure and Rank for Diploma BSC/HND/OND/NCE/SSCE:
All applicants seeking work with the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) should be aware of the compensation structure for BSC, HND, NCE, SSCE, and other credential holders.
Men and women of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) had a well-structured compensation scheme in comparison to other Federal Government security services, although they are granted phony allowances capable of taking them home.
Officers of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) are paid differently based on a variety of characteristics, including educational certification, which means that BSC/HND/OND/NCE/SSCE are paid differently.
This page will explain the updated FRSC Salary Structure and Rank for BSC/HND/OND/NCE/SSCE holders.
What Are The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Ranks In Nigeria
The FRSC Ranks have been listed below.
- ARC Assistant Route Commander (Entry Point)
- DRC Deputy Route Commander
- RC Route Commander
- SRC Superintendent Route Commander
- CRC Chief Route Commander
- ACC Assistant Corps Commander
- DCC Deputy Corps Commander
- CC Corps Commander
- ACM Assistant Corps Marshal
- DCM Deputy Corps Marshal
- CM Corps Marshal
FRSC MARSHALS RANKS / STRUCTURE
- Junior Marshals RMAIII Road Marshal Assistant III (Entry Point)
- RMAII Road Marshal Assistant II
- RMAI Road Marshal Assistant I
- SRMA Senior Road Marshal Assistant
- DCRMA Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- CRMA Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) MI-III Marshal Inspector III
- MI-II Marshal Inspector II
- MI-I Marshal Inspector I
- Senior Non-Commissioned Officers (SNCOs) SMI Senior Marshal Inspector
- PMI Principal Marshal Inspector
- ACI Assistant Chief Inspector
- DCI Deputy Chief Inspector
- CI Chief Inspector
FRSC Salary Structure & Training Allowance
|S/N||Rank||Basic Annual Salaries|
|1||Chief Inspector (CI)||₦1,405,449|
|2||Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)||₦1,325,234|
|3||Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)||₦1,252,038|
|4||Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)||₦1,143,539|
|5||Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)||₦1,058,416|
|6||Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)||₦777,876|
|7||Marshal Inspector II (MI-II)||₦548,387|
|8||Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)||₦393,442|
|9||Chief Road Marshal Assistant (CRMA)||₦966,761|
|10||Deputy Road Marshal Assistant (DRMA)||₦539,048|
|11||Senior Road Marshal Assistant (SRMA)||₦387,428|
|12||Road Marshal Assistant I (RMA I)||₦349,589|
|13||Road Marshal Assistant II (RMA II)||₦319,741|
|14||Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA III)||₦305,576|
Candidates who join the Federal Road Safety Corps with their secondary school certificate (WAEC), i.e. ordinary level, can expect a starting salary of N40,000.
While graduates in the FRSC earn between N100,000 and N150,000, officers with high levels earn between N250,000 and higher.
The Federal Road Safety Corps compensation structure is entirely determined by your ranking.
Federal Road Safety Corps employees are assigned to Grade Level 8 Step 1 and earn around N888,956 per year.
Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn approximately N900,071 per year. Federal Road Safety Corps employees on Grade Level 7 Step 1 are paid N483,353 per month.
A level 7 officer is paid 488k per month, whereas a more senior officer is paid 888k per year.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.