FRSC Recruitment 2023: The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has opened its application portal (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) and announced the start of its nationwide recruiting drive.
According to the FRSC, “qualified candidates” may apply for employment in the following cadres: officer, marshal inspectorate (MI), and assistant road marshal.
Candidates for the officer cadre are required to be under 30 years old, have a first degree, and have their NYSC discharge certificates, according to Bisi Kazeem, the corps spokesman.
FRSC Recruitment 2023 Update
There are three subcategories under the marshal inspectorate cadre: Marshal Inspector I, Marshal Inspector II, and Marshal Inspector III.
The prerequisites for MI-I, according to him, include a higher national diploma, discharge papers from the NYSC, certification as a registered nurse or midwife, and a minimum age limit of 30.
NCE (Nigeria Certificate of Education), RN, or RM registration are prerequisites for MI-II. He stated that candidates for this cadre could not be older than 28.
Candidates for MI-III must hold a national diploma, a certificate for community health extension workers (CHEW), and they cannot be older than 28.
“Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language,” the rest of the announcement continued. A minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB are needed for RMAIII. Candidates for either of the two categories of RMAs cannot be older than 27.
The same categories of RMAs apply to artisans and tradespeople, according to Kazeem, but they must also have a minimum of four passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, hold trade certifications or other professional credentials, have a valid class of driver’s license (for drivers and bikers), and be under the age of 28.
FRSC recruitment 2023: Requirements Applicants Must Meet
The Federal Road Safety Corp, or FRSC, is actively hiring graduates who are “suitably qualified” for positions in several Corps cadres.
However, prospective applicants must fulfill a number of requirements before submitting an application.
- – Be a native/citizen of Nigeria.
- – Not be younger than 18 or older than 30 in 2023 (drivers of medical and articulated vehicles will be allowed to drive after 35 years old).
- – Have a height of at least 1.68 meters for men and 1.63 meters for women.
- – Have a chest measurement when completely inflated of at least 0.87 meters (men alone).
- – Be in good physical and mental health to perform paramilitary duties.
- – Produce a medical fitness certificate from a public hospital.
- – Avoid all financial disgrace of any kind, be of excellent moral character, and cannot have any criminal convictions.
- – Applicants should also be aware that having a valid driver’s license and computer literacy will provide them an advantage in all ranks.
- – Anybody found to have filed a fake document will be rejected and will face legal action.
Guideline to Submit an Application for FRSC Recruitment
According to Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), applicants can submit their applications to any of the cadres via the FRSC website (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng).
For screening, shortlisted candidates are required to bring a printout of their application forms and the acknowledgment slip.
The FRSC stated that there is no price associated with the exercise and that applications must be received within six weeks of the advertisement’s publication.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.