Federal Fire Service Application Form 2023: The application portal for Federal Fire Service Recruitment is now available for eligible and qualified applicants. Check out the basic requirements for a successful registration FFS Recruitment.
The Federal Fire Service recruitment portal 2023 remains https://fedfire.gov.ng/. Applicants are advised to always obtain and submit their FFS Application Form using the Fire Service official portal.
Therefore, this article shall cover all information regarding the Federal Fire Service Recruitment, Application Form, Portal, Requirements, and How to successfully apply for the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment exercise.
Is Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Out?
Applications are solicited from adequately qualified candidates for full-time jobs in the Nigeria Federal Fire Service for the following posts.
Only Nigerians by birth with SSCE, Degree, and HND certifications are eligible to apply. And must have the necessary qualifications and certificates.
List of Federal Fire Service Positions Available for Application
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- ASF I (Assistant Superintendent of Fire) [CONPASS 09]: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]: A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university is required for applicants.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must hold a Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Examine credits in no more than two (2) sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, including at least English or Mathematics.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The following are the Federal Fire Service FFS Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment in 2023. They are as follows:
- Only Nigerians are eligible to apply, and applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Those applying should be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- The requisite certificate for each category must be produced, and applicants must meet the educational requirements specified in the categories:
- Male applicants must be 1.65 m tall, while female applicants must be 1.60 m tall.
- Applicants for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023 must provide a certificate of medical fitness from a government-owned or accredited hospital.
- Male candidates seeking Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 must have a chest measurement of 87 inches or greater.
- Both male and female applicants must be of good character, not be ex-convicts, and have never been convicted of a criminal offense.
- Applicants with computer knowledge will have an advantage.
- Those applying for this position should be devoid of any secret cult or societal vices, as well as free of money empowerment.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023
- Applications must be submitted online. Candidates must go to the official website www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill out the application form, and submit it online.
- Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certifications) should go to www.cdfipb.careers and fill out and submit the online application form.
- Also, candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents) must apply online at www.fedfire.gov.ng.
- Candidates should print out the Referee form, which must be completed for screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should be aware that submitting multiple applications would result in instant disqualification.
Application Deadline for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
All applications must be submitted online via the Federal Fire Service Recruitment official portal within six (6) weeks of the publication date.
This is a nationwide recruiting that includes all 36 states of the federation, as well as Abuja. Approximately 200 new jobs are being created. You might be one of the lucky ones.
This post describes the application criteria, the recruitment portal, and other recruitment information. You must read through to find the post of your choice.
In fact, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is accepting applications for these positions. The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is seeking applications from adequately qualified people for full-time positions as Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), and General Duty.
Give us feedback using the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Federal Fire Service Recruitment.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.