NPF Login Portal www.npf.gov.ng 2023: The www.npf.gov.ng Portal Login For the 2023 NPF application process is now accessible. Interested applicants can now visit the Police Recruitment Portal Login via policerecruitment.gov.ng.
The NPF Recruitment form, application portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng), the requirements and how to successfully apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023, and all the information you need to know about Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023.
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng – Register for the recruiting exercise by visiting the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Portal 2023 at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Candidates who passed the physical screening should go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and print their confirmation slips. More information is provided below.
Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
The NPF Recruitment Portal is a website where interested and qualified persons can apply to join the NPF (Nigeria Police Force). The police portal is normally open for six weeks between November and January, although this can be extended, as in 2023.
So, what is the application procedure like, and what qualifications do applicants need?
Accessing the NPF portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng:
This link will take you to the recruitment page. The applicant will then have access to the registration form.
Candidates that advance to the next step of the application process must print off their examination slip, which must be presented to one of the NPF examination centers located throughout the various states.
Applicants are also recommended to keep checking their emails for updates on the status of their applications.
Updating your NPF recruitment records
Here’s how to make changes to your application details on the NPF portal.
- Navigate to the recruitment portal using your preferred browser.
- In the NIMC NIN No. field, enter your NIN (National Identification Number).
- Fill in the essential personal information in the supplied fields.
- Upload scanned copies of your birth certificate/declaration of age, certificate of origin, and O-Level scores.
- Tick the consent box before clicking submit.’
- Print the confirmation slip provided by the system and make a note of your applicant reference ID.
- Print the guarantor form after downloading it.
Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2023 Requirements
The NPF has outlined the various intellectual, behavioral, and physical standards as seen below.
- A candidate must be enthusiastic about a career in the NPF.
- A candidate must be a naturalized Nigerian citizen.
- All applications must be completed and submitted electronically.
- Applicants must be physically, psychologically, and medically healthy.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Candidates should be financially secure in order to join the disciplined forces.
- Before beginning an application, each candidate must have a valid phone number, email address, and national identity number (NIN).
- At the time of recruiting, female candidates should not be pregnant.
- Male applicants must have expanded chest measures of at least 86 cm.
- Male candidates must be 167 centimeters tall, while female candidates must be 164 centimeters tall.
- A minimum of 5 credits in at most two sittings of NABTEB, NECO, GCE, or WASSCE, with credit passes in mathematics and English, is required.
- Scanned copies of the original O-Level result slip are required.
How Can I Apply for Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2023
You must have completed the physical screening exercise in order to participate in the 2023 recruitment exercise. Candidates that are eligible may proceed as follows:
- To get started, navigate to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to see if you qualify for the next stage.
- Log in to the portal by entering your email address and password into the appropriate fields.
- If you are qualified, click ‘Print Slip’ to acquire your computer-based test (CBT) examination slip.
- Candidates are recommended to check their email and phone numbers frequently during the recruitment process for notifications on their applications.
Please keep in mind:
Because there are no application fees or expenses associated with the Nigerian Police recruitment process, candidates should be wary of fraudsters’ activities.
For further information on the recruiting process, candidates should phone 08100004507 or email email@example.com.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.