University of New Haven Scholarship in USA 2024: Continue your education in the United States. Excellent news! The University of New Haven Scholarship is currently available. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The University of New Haven award 2024-2025 is a fully financed international student award. This scholarship is exclusively available for master’s degree study. This scholarship will provide a chance for experiential learning and work for the duration of their graduate school, as well as 75% tuition help and an hourly wage.
Candidates from all around the world are encouraged to apply to the University of New Haven for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards.
The University of New Haven is a public research university that was founded in 1920. It provides a variety of degree programs. Applicants will gain valuable learning and teaching experience here.
Why should you study at the University of New Haven? The institution provides counseling and a variety of programs to equip applicants with the skills and information needed to succeed in their future careers and successfully transition from candidates to professionals.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of New Haven
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters degree in any area offered by the university. Click here to view all the available courses.
- Program Period: Two years.
The University of New Haven Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for the University of New Haven Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of New Haven Scholarship, candidates must meet all the conditions listed below:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Candidates must have a strong pre-qualification track record.
- Applicants from all across the world can apply for this educational bursary.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s program at this university.
How to Apply to the University of New Haven Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below.
(1) No additional scholarship application is necessary. You simply need to apply to the university for a master’s degree.
(2) Include the following documents in your upload.
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (in English). Transcripts must be mailed directly to the admissions office in sealed envelopes. Unofficial documents can be uploaded using the online application system for initial evaluation only if official ones are unavailable. All required paperwork, however, must be received prior to the commencement of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Requirement (see here for more detailed information):
- Certain majors require GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. See the GRE/GMAT section of this page for more information.
For further information on the University of New Haven Scholarship, please visit the official website at https://www.newhaven.edu/admissions/graduate/graduate-assistantships-scholarships/:
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.