Continue your education in the United States. Excellent news! The University of Mississippi Scholarship is now available. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The University of Mississippi Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship available to international students. The program’s awards range from $3,900 to $23,454. International applicants with a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale in the United States will be considered.
The University of Mississippi began with only 80 students. It was Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning for 23 years. It is now a Mississippi powerhouse for innovation, quality education, and opportunities.
Through its world-class education, the institution has transformed individuals, communities, and the world. Students can have a life-changing academic experience here. The university provides academic, leadership, and social opportunities for its students to succeed.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below.
- Program Period: Four years
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
The University of Mississippi Scholarships provide the following benefits to the recipient:
- Scholarships vary from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approximately 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of total study costs (= tuition, accommodation, meals, books, health insurance, and so on).
- Scholarships are typically applied to non-resident tuition and resident tuition. They can be coupled with other scholarships, but the total amount cannot exceed the non-resident fee or resident tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mississippi Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Mississippi Scholarships, candidates must meet all the conditions listed below:
- Language Requirement: International applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate competency in the English language by taking one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, iBT, and paper-based TOEFL tests Password Skills, ITP, TOEFL My BestTM Score, IELTS, PTE-A Test
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- International applicants with a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale will be considered for an undergraduate degree program.
- All applicants must have graduated from a high school outside the United States.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below.
(1) No additional scholarship application is necessary. You simply need to apply to the university for an undergraduate degree.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
Please visit the official website at https://international.olemiss.edu/scholarships-for-international-undergraduates/ to learn more about University of Mississippi Scholarships:
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.