UNILAG Recruitment 2023: The University of Lagos has activated the UNILAG Recruitment Portal Login – https://unilag.edu.ng/. To access and use the portal, simply follow these simple instructions.
We would like to notify the public that the University of Lagos recruitment portal 2022 is now available for applications. The school administration welcomes interested and eligible individuals who want to create and advance their careers at the University of Lagos to apply.
We will teach you everything you need to know about the recruiting process and how to properly apply and fill out the University of Lagos recruitment form.
Brief History About UNILAG
The Institution of Lagos, also known as UNILAG, is a public research institution in Lagos, Nigeria that was established in 1962. UNILAG is a first-generation university in Nigeria, and it is consistently listed among the top institutions in the world by major education journals.
The University of Lagos Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested Staff Applicants
Why Do I Need an Employment Portal at the University of Lagos?
A job vacancy is a vacant position that has recently been created, is unoccupied or is about to become vacant; the University of Lagos hereby welcomes applications for employment. Search for available University of Lagos Currents job Opportunities to create or change your career profile.
UNILAG Requirements for Recruitment
Advanced written and oral English proficiency, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Applicants must be physically and intellectually fit.
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and calm.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, a voter’s card, or a NIN number.
- A minimum of five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), comprising English and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be under the age of 40 at the time of application.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution relevant to the applied post.
- Must have finished the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications will be advantageous.
- Must be adaptive and show the capacity to move between assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UNILAG Positions
The application procedure is rather simple. To apply, complete the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to the official UNILAG recruiting website at https://recruitment.unilag.edu.ng/.
- Find Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up using your email address and follow the registration instructions.
- Please include all relevant information.
- Click the submit button.
- Once your registration is complete, print it out.
Applications must be submitted in fifteen (15) hard copies and must be supported by the necessary certificates and credentials. Such applications must be supported by a thorough Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes the following information:
- Names in Full
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/LGA
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- Marital Status
- Numbers and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-secondary Education (including dates and institutions)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including Distinctions with dates)
- Statements of Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
- Post applied for
In addition to providing the names and addresses of three (3) referees, applicants should request that their referees provide references to:
The Board Secretary,
International School Management Board,
c/o Principal’s Office,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
If you are successful, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the next stage of the recruitment process, which will lead to an exciting career at the school.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.