Canada $20,000 UBC Public Scholar Awards: The University of British Columbia is a global hub for teaching, learning, and research. It is one of the top 20 public institutions in the world and was recently named North America’s most international university. The institution provides a platform for a PhD student who shows financial need to finish their education.
The University of British Columbia provides high-quality, research-based education to its students, transforming them into responsible, educated, employable, and entrepreneurial citizens.
The institution is offering the Public Scholars Award to doctoral students who want to explicitly link their doctoral work to an area of public benefit, and this opportunity is open to both Canadian and international students studying doctoral degree coursework in 2021/2022.
- Host University: University of British Columbia;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Worth: $20,000;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
University of British Columbia Scholarships are now available for Ph.D. and International Students in all subjects offered by the university.
International students enrolled in one of the University’s departments are eligible for the University of British Columbia Scholarship. Scholarship candidates must have completed no more than 48 months of Ph.D. education by August 31, 2020.
Scholarship Benefits: The University of British Columbia Scholarships will provide a $20,000 prize to all eligible students.
Eligibility requirements for Canada $20,000 UBC Public Scholar Awards:
To be considered for this Scholarship, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed no more than 48 months of doctoral study as of August 31, 2020;
- Applicants must be registered in the University of British Columbia as of September 1, 2020;
- Applicants in the sixth year will be accepted only in the most exceptional circumstances;
- Students must have completed their bachelor’s and master’s degrees with good academic grades; and
- Applicants must submit an application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
Application Process for UBC Public Scholar Awards:
Applicants must enroll at the University of British Columbia in a degree course work offered in any subject and submit their Canadian common CV along with their application form, as well as meet all English language requirements set by the university and successfully document to the University of British Columbia by the scholarship deadline.
Visit the official website (http://www.ubc.ca) for additional information on the application process for this scholarship.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.