Total Nigeria Recruitment Form 2023: The recruitment process at Total Nigeria is currently ongoing as the requirements, and how to apply has been discussed below.
Total Nigeria is a leading energy company that offers various job opportunities for individuals seeking employment. The recruitment process at Total Nigeria typically begins with a job vacancy announcement and application process.
The company often announces job vacancies on its career portal, careers.total.com. Interested applicants are required to submit their applications online, along with their CVs and cover letters.
The application process usually has a deadline, and applicants are advised to submit their applications before the deadline to be considered for the position.
Total Nigeria Recruitment Form
After the application deadline, the company proceeds to screen and shortlist candidates for the next stage of the recruitment process.
The screening process involves reviewing the applications and CVs submitted by candidates to determine if they meet the job requirements.
Shortlisted candidates are then contacted and invited to participate in the interview and selection process. The number of shortlisted candidates per state is usually announced by Total Nigeria.
Total Nigeria Interview and Selection Process
The interview and selection process is the final stage of the recruitment process at Total Nigeria. During the interview, candidates are assessed based on their skills, experience, and qualifications.
The interview process may vary depending on the position applied for, but it typically involves a panel of interviewers asking questions to evaluate the candidate’s suitability for the job.
Successful candidates are then offered employment, while unsuccessful candidates are notified of their status via email or phone call.
It is important to note that some positions may require candidates to take an aptitude test before proceeding to the interview stage.
Overall, the recruitment process at Total Nigeria is thorough and aims to ensure that the best candidates are selected for the job.
Total Nigeria Plc recruitment
Total Nigeria PLC is a subsidiary of the Total Group; we will focus on this today because it will be easier for you to gain automatic employment with the subsidiary rather than the parent firm.
TOTAL Nigerian Plc conducts enormous recruitment exercises from time to time to fill various empty vacancies. The goal of this article is to notify you as soon as a job opportunity becomes available.
Academic Qualifications for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- You must be a graduate with a B.Sc., HND, or NCE degree to apply for any position here.
- Your age must not be greater than the required age restriction of 35.
- You are expected to have the bare minimum of schooling, which is an O-level result with 5 credits passed.
How to Look for and Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Jobs
TOTAL Nigeria PLC’s recruitment website remains www.careers.total.com.
- To begin, go to www.careers.total.com.
- I’ve logged in several times and discovered that everything on the page is written in French; if you face this difficulty, simply locate English at the top of the page and click on it.
- Navigate to the navigation bar and select Apply.
- You must now proceed to “our offer” and select your language, which should be English.
- Now go to advanced search, pick Nigeria, and press the search button.
- Now a list of jobs will show; select the one that best matches your abilities and qualifications.
- Then select Apply for Job.
- At this stage, you must create a one-time account that will allow you to apply and track the status of your application.
- Once you’ve created an account and logged in, you’ll be able to access the application form; double-check that all the information you entered is valid.
- You will be asked to upload your CV in one area.
Remember not to give anyone money in exchange for a job with TOTAL Nigeria PLC; we will never ask you for money; please dismiss any job advertisement that asks you for money.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.