Society for Family Health Recruitment 2023: Apply for the most recent Society for Family Health Jobs in Nigeria right now. Honorable Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako founded the Society for Family Health Nigeria in 1983.
Its purpose is to help Nigerians, especially the poor and vulnerable, live healthier lives. Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako House, 8 Port Harcourt Cres, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria, is their headquarters.
Recruitment for the Society for Family Health has begun. We offer a list of current Society for Family Health (SFH) job openings for graduates and undergraduates.
Society for Family Health (SFH) is searching for competent applicants to fill job openings in their organization. For employment application procedures, interested candidates should review the contents of this article.
Job Opportunities and Requirements for Society for Family Health Recruitment
The Society for Family Health (SFH) offers various job opportunities for interested candidates.
These positions include Director, Nutrition Consultant, Operations Manager, and many more.
The organization regularly updates its job openings, and interested candidates can find the latest job vacancies on the SFH website or job search platforms.
The SFH provides an excellent opportunity for professionals who want to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, contributing to the improvement of health outcomes in Nigeria.
- The educational and experiential requirements for SFH job positions vary depending on the role.
- For instance, a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Health/Supply Chain Management with a minimum of seven years of experience is required for some positions.
- Some health education specialist positions require candidates to have a master’s or doctoral degree.
- The organization seeks to employ competent and skilled individuals with relevant experience in their respective fields.
- Additionally, SFH is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories.
Approach to a Successful SFH Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing Society for Family Health recruitment drive, please follow the steps outlined below.
- To apply, please visit the SFH employment portal at www.sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.
- Select the job for which you wish to apply.
- Examine the job description in detail.
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Please send your résumé as well as a cover letter.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Examine your application to guarantee that it is error-free.
- Please complete and submit your application.
Interested candidates can apply for job positions at SFH by submitting their applications online through the organization’s website or job search platforms.
The application deadline for the 2023 Society for Family Health recruitment is Friday, May 5th, 2023.
Applicants who do not submit their applications before the deadline will not be considered for the job openings.
The application process usually involves submitting a cover letter, resume, and any other supporting documents required for the specific job position.
After the application deadline, SFH will review the applications and shortlist candidates for interviews. Successful candidates will be notified of their employment offer and the next steps in the recruitment process.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.