Shell Salary Structure & Allowances: Oil corporations are among Nigeria’s highest-paying businesses and organizations. See How Much Shell Pays Fresh Graduates.
It’s even been reported that they occasionally pay in US dollars (USD). The monthly salary scale paid to staff and workers in oil corporations such as Shell, Chevron, NNPC, and others reaches millions of dollars due to the nature of their employment.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC), sometimes known as Shell Nigeria, is Royal Dutch Shell’s Nigerian subsidiary. This business is the oil and largest oil explorer in Nigeria, accounting for approximately 21% of total oil production. This is the first business to discover oil in Nigeria.
Shell employs over 6000 people, with over 90% of them being Nigerians. The company’s entry-level wage ranges from N3,360,000 to N7,800,000 per year.
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Corporation, Shell Nigeria Gas, Shell Nigeria on Oil Products, and Nigerian Liquified Natural Gas are all subsidiaries of this corporation.
Benefit Of Working At Shell Nigeria
Joining Shell becomes an inspired career decision when you combine our creative, collaborative work environment and worldwide operations with an exceptional selection of benefits.
Comprehensive financial rewards and benefits
In addition to a competitive starting salary, you will be recognized and rewarded through performance-based pay, the extent of which will be determined by your function and location.
Our benefits are consistent with market standards. Some establishments provide subsidized services such as sports facilities, medical/dental care, and parking. You may be able to participate in a Shell Share program in some countries.
Training and development
Shell provides continuing coaching and mentorship from seasoned business executives to assist our graduates in their ongoing growth journey. You will also receive training in areas of your chosen career as part of the Shell Graduate Programme, which is critical to your advancement in the business.
Regular progress reviews will help us coordinate your progression by knowing the direction you want to take your career, and your development plan will be laid out with your particular goals and career aspirations throughout the Shell Graduate Programme.
The Shell Graduate Programme offers a diverse range of fascinating and engaging social outlets, and each one contributes to Shell’s commitment to fostering a thriving global society. Young Shell Network, Shell Sports Club, Shell Women’s Network, Shell Africa Network, Shell Disability Network, and many other organizations have been established to help you transition from a university atmosphere as smoothly as possible.
Diversity and inclusion
We aspire to provide a work environment in which everyone may utilize and develop skills and talents that are consistent with our values and business goals. This is true for all employees, regardless of their location, gender, race, or physical limitations.
It is critical that we embody our principles and participate actively in our communities by drawing all talents and providing opportunities to a diverse spectrum of people.
Listening to what you have to say
We consult with our employees to ensure that Shell is doing everything possible to make the workplace a wonderful place to work. Senior management hold frequent webcasts and discussion forums to solicit input and suggestions, demonstrating Shell’s genuine interest in hearing from its employees.
Shell Salary Structure & Allowances
In 2023, entry-level workers at Shell Nigeria are paid roughly $2500 per month on average, which translates to about 1.2 million, in our local currency.
Please keep in mind that the compensation offered to fresh graduates at Shell Nigeria is determined by their job descriptions and the specific talents they possess for which they are hired. When it comes to wage payouts, Shell is one of the finest in Nigeria, paying some of the highest monthly salaries.
The following are the various salaries of other Shell Nigeria employees in 2023:
- Business Development Manager: ₦2,500,000 per month this 2023
- Senior Metocean Engineer: ₦2,200,000 per month in Nigeria currently
- Senior Production Engineer: ₦2,100,000 per month
- Petroleum Engineer: ₦2,000,000 per month
- Mechanical Engineer: ₦1,800,000 per month monthly
- Engineer: ₦1,500,000 per month
- Team Lead: ₦1,400,000 per month
- Commercial Advisor: ₦1,400,000 per month
- Information Analyst: ₦1,300,000 per month
- Mechanical Supervisor: ₦1,200,000 per month
- Safety supervisor: ₦950,000 per month
- Flow Assurance officer: ₦800,000 per month
- Maintenance Planner: ₦618,000 per month
- Web Developer: ₦500,000 per month
- Contractor Coordinator: ₦470,000 per month
- DD Analyst – Monthly Contractor: ₦450,000 per month
- Operations Manager: ₦400,000 per month
- Computer Engineer: ₦390,000 per month
- Occupational Health Nurse: ₦300,000 per month
- Contractor Planner: ₦290,000 per month
- Interns: ₦95,000 per month.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.