What Information Do We Collect?
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you while using Our Service. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Usage Data
When you use the Service, Usage Data is automatically collected.
Usage Data may contain the following information:
- Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser version
- browser type
- the pages of our Service that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages
- number of clicks to analyze trends
- unique device identifiers
- and other diagnostic data.
When you use a mobile device to access the service, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to:
- the type of mobile device you use
- your mobile device’s unique ID
- the IP address of your mobile device
- your mobile operating system
- the type of mobile Internet browser you use
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site or use a mobile device to access the Service.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- These Cookies are required for the website to provide you with services and to allow you to use some of its features. They aid in the authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent use of user accounts. The services you have requested cannot be provided without these Cookies, and we only use these Cookies to provide those services to you.
- These cookies also enable us to remember choices you make when using our site, such as your language preference or login information. These cookies are used to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our site.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To improve our Service: We may use your feedback to improve our products and services, design, and tutorials.
- To manage your account, follow these steps: To manage your registration as a service user. The personal information you provide may grant you access to various service functionalities available to you as a registered user.
- To reach You: When necessary or reasonable for their implementation, we will contact you via email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates.
- Unless you have opted not to receive such information, we will send you news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To enhance customer service: Your information enables us to effectively respond to your service requests and support needs.
- For additional purposes: We may also use your information for data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our products, services, and your experience.
Your Personal Data Disclosure
We do not share any of the information you provide to us with third parties. To better serve our users, we may employ third-party service providers to assist us in running our business. We may also share anonymous demographic data with our advertisers, service providers, trusted affiliates, and business partners.
Unless you have given us permission, we may share your information with the third parties listed below for the following limited purposes:
- Sending out newsletters
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
Your Personal Data Security
However, keep in mind that no method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure. While we strive to protect your data with a variety of security measures, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Websites of Third Parties
Our web pages may contain links to websites that we do not control. You will be directed to third-party websites if you click on their links. These third-party websites have their own privacy policies.
We have no control over the content or activities of these sites and accept no responsibility for them.
As a result, we recommend that you read the Privacy Policies of these third-party sites that are not operated by us before using their services.
We appreciate any feedback on these third-party websites.
Acceptance of this Policy
By using https://jobsdirect.com.ng/, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. Please do not use our website if you do not agree to these terms.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Before the changes take effect, we will notify you via your email address or through a notice on our home page. The “Last updated” date at the bottom of this page will be updated.
So, in order to stay up to date, we recommend that you visit this page on a regular basis. Changes to this Privacy Statement become effective when they are posted on this website.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.