The NPSC Recruitment for 2023/2024 is still ongoing. This article contains information about the Kenya National Police Service Commission job application form, recruitment portal www.npsc.go.ke, vacancies, requirements, how to apply, and even the closing date.
Do you want to apply for the ongoing NPSC recruitment process for 2023? If so, we’re pleased to inform you that this article contains all of the information you need to be successful in the recruitment process.
To that purpose, it would be really beneficial if you read all the way through as we reveal everything you need to know about the NPSC recruiting 2023 application.
Is the NPSC Recruitment Form 2023 Available?
Yes, the Kenya National Police Service Commission (NPSC) recruitment application form for civilians is now available; interested individuals should visit the online job site www.npsc.go.ke/vacancies to apply using the instructions on this page.
It is also worth noting that the employment application form is free, and anyone from any of the counties listed below is welcome to apply.
NPSC Job Vacancies 2023
The National Police Service Commission is currently hiring for about one thousand seven hundred (1070) posts, which are listed below.
- Secretary Administration
- Chief Finance Officer
- Deputy Chief Legal Officer
- Senior Medical Officer
- Senior Pharmacist
- Principal Public Communication Officer
- Clinical Officer I
- Clinical Officer III
- Nursing Officer II
- Registered Nurse III
- Lab Technologist III
- Record Management Officer II
- Records Management Officer III
- Accountant II
- Information Communication Technology Officer II
- Information Communication Technology Officer III
- Supply Chain Management Officer II
- Supply Chain Management Officer III
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Human Resource Management Assistant III
- Counsellor II
- Hospitality Officer II
- Assistant Chef
- Waiter Assistant III
- Crook III
- Housekeeping Assistant III
- Assistant Office Administrator III
- Clerical Officer II
- Senior Support Staff
- Mortuary Attendant
- Driver II
- Artisan III
- Brioler Assistant III
Kenya National Police Service (NPSC) Recruitment Requirements
These are the qualifications that potential applicants must meet in order to be successful in the 2023 NPSC recruitment.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen.
- He or she must have a KCSE certificate and a certificate of good behavior.
- Medical and physical fitness are required.
- A valid form of identification, such as a national ID card, driver’s license, or international passport, must be presented by the candidate.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates with extensive knowledge and expertise in the appropriate sector will have an advantage.
- Candidate should be familiar with the Kenyan Constitution and all devolution rules. Candidate should have a full understanding of county development objectives and Vision 2030.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who is also results-oriented.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal abilities.
- To achieve deadlines, the candidate must be able to work under pressure.
- Have the ability to work in a multi-ethnic atmosphere while remaining sensitive to and respectful of difference.
- Candidate must meet the standards of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution and exhibit understanding and dedication to the values and principles expressed in Articles 10 and 232 of the Kenyan Constitution.
- The applicant must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NPSC Jobs in 2023
You can submit your application either online or offline. To apply online, go to https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment or the Public Service Commission employment portal at www.psckjobs.go.ke and follow the processes outlined below.
- Fill out the job application form after downloading it.
- Scan all required documents (academic and professional) and write an application letter for the position you’re seeking for.
- Log in to the job application website.
- Please provide your information.
- Upload your credentials
- Proofread your application before submitting it.
NPSC Recruitment Deadline
The NPSC application deadline is Tuesday, June 20th, 2023 at 5:00 pm. This invariably means that applicants must submit their applications by this date or risk being disqualified.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.