NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2024 Portal www.npc.gov.ng: Apply for NPC Adhoc staff in the ongoing 2024 Recruitment exercise. The application form is now available via the National Population Commission Adhoc official portal at https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/. Get more information for a successful application below.
Welcome to the Unth Enugu information portal, where we give prospective job searchers with daily vacancies from around the world. The main topic of this article is NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2024.
So, if you want to be considered for the 2024 NPC Adhoc staff recruiting, carefully read this post.
All the information you need, from the start to the completion of the National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment process, is here; read to the end as we lead you through the NPC recruitment process.
Is NPC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staff for the 2024 Census?
Yes, the NPC Adhoc employee recruitment for 2024 is currently ongoing. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.2024censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng before the closing date.
The application form is free, and no payment is required; therefore, avoid any platform that may request payment in connection with the NPC Adhoc employee recruiting form.
So, the next crucial item to consider is the requirements. Keep in mind that the NPC recruitment procedure is extremely transparent, and as such, only applicants who conform to the job standards will be considered.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form 2024
The acronym NPC stands for National Population Commission, an organization tasked with recording and publishing the number of citizens in the country.
Currently, the body intends to begin a national consensus exercise and will be recruiting ad hoc personnel for the task.
On that point, everyone interested in NPC Adhoc personnel recruitment is encouraged to apply through the online recruitment site www.2024censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
According to the National Population Commission (NPC), recruitment is accessible to all citizens of the federation’s 36 states, which are mentioned below.
Requirements for a Successful NPC Application
- The National Population Commission has begun an online application procedure to employ ad hoc personnel for the 2024 Population and Housing Census as part of its recruitment campaign.
- The SSCE is the minimum academic qualification required to apply for NPC recruitment.
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years old.
- The applicant must be at least 60 years old.
- National Identification Number
- Valid and Functional Gmail Account
- Valid and Functional Phone Number
- Valid and Functional /Operational Commercial Bank Account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Valid educational credentials.
- Access to and understanding of computers, tablets, and cell phones is advantageous.
- Candidates must be qualified Nigerians who match the National Population Commission’s recruitment criteria.
Available Categories for 2024 NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
The National Population Commission is seeking proposals from qualified individuals to serve as ad hoc employees in the following areas for the 2024 Population and Housing Census:
- Field Coordinators
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Data Quality Assistants
- Special Workforce
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment in 2024
Here are the procedures you should take after visiting the job application portal.
- Visit 2024censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng for more information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click “careers” under the fast links section.
- Choose the position for which you want to apply, then log in to complete the online application form.
- Upload any necessary paperwork.
- Check your application for errors.
- Then submit it.
After submitting your application, you must print the acknowledgment sheet since it provides some of the information you will need for screening, such as your application number/ID.
www.2024censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng is the application gateway for National Population Commission recruitment. Prospective candidates can go to this link to fill up and submit the NPC job application form.
For more information, notify us via the comment section
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.