The NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2023 PDF is now available. Please follow the instructions outlined in this article to check or download the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation list of successful candidates.
Are you aware that the list of shortlisted applicants for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has been published online? If so, you have come to the right place.
To begin, people whose names appear on the NNPC shortlisted candidates PDF just show that they meet the recruitment requirements.
If you are wondering what the criteria are for the section of candidates, we have clearly explained that in the later part of this post.
Is NNPC Graduate Shortlist Out?
Yes, the list of NNPC shortlisted candidates is now available. You can download or check your status by following the simple instructions in this post on the NNPC recruitment portal, www.nnpcgroup.com.
The checking process is free, and all you need to find your name on the shortlist is your email address, application number, and name.
At this point, I would like you to be aware that if you did not apply for NNPC recruitment, there is no point in checking the shortlist unless you are doing it for someone who did.
How Do I Know If NNPC Has Selected My Name?
This is one of the most common queries we have heard from candidates for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation shortlist.
To find out if your name has been shortlisted by NNPC, keep an eye on your email and SMS boxes on a regular basis, since NNPC will send recruitment notifications to shortlisted candidates through email or SMS by default.
Who Can Check the NNPC Shortlisted Candidates?
In general, only those who applied during the recruiting process will find their names on the NNPC shortlist, assuming they met the qualifications.
What are the Requirements for NNPC Shortlist
The criteria for finding your name among the NNPC’s shortlisted candidates are straightforward, as are the recruitment requirements:
- A prospective candidate must be a Nigerian.
- Candidates must have an appropriate form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport when applying.
- In addition, the applicant must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- The applicant must have obtained at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two (2) sittings.
- For SSCE holders, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Applicants for NCE, OND, Diploma, and other courses should be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Those with physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a strong sense of teamwork.
How to Check NNPC 2023 Shortlisted Candidates
- To begin, go to the NNPC job portal at www.nnpcgroup.com.
- Log in to your dashboard with your email address and password.
- Click the application status button on your dashboard.
- Enter your application number here.
When you enter your right application number, a dialogue box will appear informing you if you have been shortlisted or not.
Aside from this way, here’s another one in which you can download the PDF of the NNPC nominated candidates and then check the names offline.
This time, go to the NNPC official website at www.nnpcgroup.com, click careers, then scroll down to see the list of successful applicants, click on the link to download the PDF, open the PDF, and carefully look for your name.
From the recruitment file, we congratulate all shortlisted candidates.
Shortlisted NNPC candidates will be submitted to additional screening, which will be a computer-based test (CBT) that will be performed online.
This implies that successful applicants will receive an aptitude test invitation from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), which will include your scheduled interview time as well as the dos and don’ts.
According to NNPC aptitude test precedent, they typically employ TestMi to conduct their screening exercise, thus candidates should log in to www.testmi.ng at the scheduled time for their CBT test.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.