NIS Recruitment Latest News Today 2023: Applications from qualified Nigerians are invited for appointment to the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
All civilians are welcome to apply. Serving military or paramilitary individuals sponsored by any of the Nigerian Armed Forces Services to civil institutions, on the other hand, will be considered.
Please keep in mind that the grace period for late applications is September 25, 2023. Do not process any applications after the specified date and time.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Jobs.
- Be a naturalized Nigerian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years old and not more than 35 years old; males must be 1.7 meters tall and females must be 1.64 meters tall;
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters.
- A government medical officer must certify that you are physically and mentally fit for service; you must not have any type of mental or physical handicap.
- Be free from all financial embarrassment;
- Be of excellent repute and have never been convicted of a criminal offense;
Candidates with any of the following medical conditions are not eligible to apply:
- sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering, or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women.
NIS Recruitment Academic Qualifications.
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and passes in at least two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including English Language.
National Diploma (ND) from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects taken in one sitting or three (3) subjects taken in two sittings.
Application Procedures for NIS Recruitment
- Candidates who are interested should click on the “Online Application” option given below. The immigration recruitment platform in Nigeria (immigrationrecruitment.org).
- Ensure to check out the Qualification Criteria before applying.
- Create your new account using a valid and working email address.
- To confirm, enter your 6-digit email validation code from the Application Start Menu.
- An email/phone number verification link will be provided to you.
- To finish sign-up, log in to your email/SMS account and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provided.
- After your account has been activated, you must log in and finish your application form.
- Upload and add your profile (you’ll need a passport photo and your biography, the same as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload and enter your credentials (WASSCE and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit Supplementary Documents (Attach your certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNLESS ALL OF THE ABOVE STEPS ARE COMPLETED.
- Once your application has been approved, make sure you print your Photocard from this gateway.
- Keep an eye out for the official shortlist, and remember to log in to check the status of your application on this platform.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.