Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2023: The NPA shortlisted applicants for the screening exercise in 2023 have been revealed. The NPA 2nd batch list of shortlisted candidates is also available on the Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted portal.
We’ll teach you how to find out if you’ve been shortlisted for the screening process, and how to download the full list of NPA recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format from the official webpage.
We have provided step-by-step instructions for accessing the shortlisted portal. So continue reading to learn how to check the Nigerian Port Authority shortlisted applicants and download the list in PDF format.
Is Nigerian Port Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out
Did you apply for the just finished Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment and are wondering if you were pre-selected for the NPA screening process? If this is the case, you have arrived at the incorrect page.
All candidates who applied for this year’s recruiting should check the official shortlisted portal to see if they have been selected for the screening process.
We are glad to notify you that the list of NPA shortlisted names for 2023 has been published. The NPA management has selected a few competent applicants and scheduled them for the next round of interviews.
If your name appears on the list, you have been chosen to participate in the screening process. See below for instructions on how to verify the NPA shortlisted candidates for 2023.
How To Check NPA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Nigerian Ports Authority’s administration has yet to share the names of selected candidates for the screening exercise, which is part of the recruitment process. As a result, the entire list of NPA shortlisted names has yet to be revealed.
All 2023 applicants must be patient while the full list is posted on the main NPA shortlisted website. Continue reading to learn how to enter the site and look for your name after the list is published.
You can find out if you are one of the NPA 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates by completing the steps outlined below.
- www.nigerianports.gov.ng is the official NPA shortlisted portal.
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page.
- View Full List can be found under Shortlisted Candidates.
Remember to keep track of the screening date and the relevant paperwork, as failure to present on time at the screening center with the required documents implies you have been denied the job offer.
In addition to validating the list through the official registration portal, the NPA’s administration will notify and contact all shortlisted candidates via their registered email addresses regarding the screening procedure, which will take place at designated locations around the country.
So keep an eye on your registered e-mail address for updates on the selection process.
In addition, you must bring the following documents to the screening center to confirm that you filled out the online registration form.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
The list of successful applicants has not yet been uploaded at the time of writing this article. The complete list is now available. To see if you have been pre-qualified, go to the official registration portal.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.