Nigerian Navy Screening Date and Essential Information The Nigerian Navy screening date is a crucial event for all applicants seeking to join the Nigerian Navy.
The date and time for the screening exercise vary depending on the batch and location of the applicant. For instance, the screening date for Batch 33 was on Saturday, March 12th, by 7:00 AM prompt.
In contrast, the screening date for Batch 35 in the South East region was from August 2nd to August 11th.
However, for the 2023 recruitment exercise, the Nigerian Navy has fixed the screening date for Saturday, October 8th. Candidates are advised to confirm the screening date for their batch and location and make adequate preparations to avoid missing the exercise.
To participate in the Nigerian Navy screening exercise, candidates must provide specific documents and materials.
These documents vary depending on the batch and location of the applicant. Generally, candidates are required to come with original and photocopies of their credentials, valid driver’s license, national ID card, birth certificate or age declaration, and two recent passport photographs.
Below are the requirements candidates are expected to come along with for the screening exercise:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only). Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
- Bedsheets and pillowcases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport-sized photographs on white background. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush etc.).
It is essential to note that failure to provide any of the required documents may disqualify a candidate from participating in the screening exercise.
To have a successful screening exercise, candidates must adhere to specific guidelines.
These guidelines include arriving at the screening venue early, dressing appropriately, and following all instructions given by the screening officials.
Candidates must also be physically fit, as the screening exercise may involve physical fitness tests.
It is also essential to maintain a positive attitude and stay calm throughout the exercise. By adhering to these guidelines, candidates can increase their chances of success in the Nigerian Navy screening exercise.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.