Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure 2023: Have you received an interview invitation from Nigerian Breweries Plc? Do you want to know how much Nigerian Breweries Plc employees make?
Take a look at the wage structure of Nigerian Breweries Plc in Nigeria below to help you boost your bargaining power during the interview.
Nigerian Breweries is one of the top firms in Nigeria in terms of employee pay. Other top companies that pay the highest wages include NNPC, Shell, Chevron, ExxonMobil, and others. In this post, we will look at the compensation structure of Nigerian Breweries and how you can work for them.
Nigerian Breweries Plc, which was created in 1946, manufactures alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
Continue reading to learn how much Nigerian Breweries pay their employees and how to join the organization.
As previously said, Nigerian Breweries is one of the highest-paying firms in Nigeria.
Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure 2023
In this post, we will discuss the compensation structures for personnel in various categories at Nigerian Breweries Plc, as well as the employment prospects and elements that influence the Company’s Structures for its thousands of payrolls in Nigeria.
The following is the compensation structure for Nigerian Breweries in 2022, ranging from senior management to internship level positions:
- Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Manager earns as much as N760,000 monthly.
- Legal Manager is also big. They earn about N713,000 monthly
- The Logistics Manager earns about N473,000 monthly
- Customer Service Adviser earns a monthly pay of around N396,000.
- The supervisor earns about N380,000 monthly.
- Sales Officer earns around #303,000 monthly.
- Sales Executive in Nigerian Breweries earns a monthly sum of N285,000.
- Relief Technical Operator earns around N238,000 monthly.
- Capability and Development Manager earns around N135,000 monthly.
- Human Resource Administrator earns around N119,000 monthly
- Distribution Connect Clerk earns around N76,000 monthly.
- Driver earns around N67,000 monthly.
- The administrator earns about N57,000 monthly
- An Intern earns between N24,000 to N30,000 monthly.
In conclusion, Nigerian Breweries is the largest brewing firm in Nigeria, as evidenced by its massive revenues and workforce. The company is a nice place to work, and there are jobs available.
Their products, which include Amstel Malta, Farouz drink, Gulder, Star Bigger beer, and others, can be found in every Nigerian house, shopping mall, hotel suite, and shop.
As a result, it is clear that workers in Nigeria’s beverage and brewing industries are well compensated for their efforts. This is better than in certain other industries, such as education, where the efforts put in are not comparable with the pay gained.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.