The Nigerian police medical screening list for 2023 is now available. We are pleased to inform the public and those pre-selected candidates who have advanced to the next step of the recruiting process that the list is now available for download. More information on how to download the list may be found here.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the NPF medical screening list. In this article, we will walk you through the process of determining the date and list of suitable applicants for the 2023 medical screening exercise.
Visit the Nigeria Police recruiting portal or the official website of the Nigerian police force to see if your name is on the list of those scheduled to participate in the medical screening process at each location across Nigeria’s 36 states.
Is Nigeria Police Medical Screening List Finally Out?
Yes. The NPF medical screening list is now available, and candidates should check their names on the Nigerian Police Force’s official website.
The Nigeria Police Medical Screening List for 2023 is currently available to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and all states.
How Do I Check the NPF Medical Screening List 2023
Only those who have previously been shortlisted will be subjected to the medical examination. Please do not go to the venue if your name is not on the list of shortlisted candidates for the medical checkup. You may view the list of candidates for the medical screening here.
Here’s how you look through the NPF medical screening list:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. is the official website.
- Enter your NPF application ID and password.
- After logging in, scroll down and select the screening list.
- There, you can save and view the PDF list.
- Search for your name with care.
- Following confirmation, proceed to print the list.
Date of Nigeria Police Medical Screening 2023
The Nigeria Police has set May 17, 2023, as the start date for the medical screening, which would last until May 31, 2023. Applicants who checked and saw their names on the list should be prepared for the screening process.
Applicants who passed the Nigeria Police CBT tests can check the medical list on the Nigeria Police homepage. It is your obligation to be at the screening place on time since failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification.
2023 Police Medical Screening Requirements
It is critical to understand that in order to participate in the Nigeria Police medical screening, which will begin on November 23, 2023, applicants for the Nigerian Police must meet the following criteria.
- The invitation letter
- Slip with National Identity Number (NIN)
- A printed copy of the confirmation page for application submission
- Guarantor’s form printed copy, properly filled
- Shorts and a white T-shirt
- Put on a mask.
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Venue 2023
The 2023 Nigerian Police Medical Screening is scheduled to take place in the Nigerian Police Force’s authorized 17-zone headquarters. In addition, when the time comes for the medical screening, successful candidates will be notified via their email addresses or the official website.
Finally, we recommend bookmarking this website if you want to stay up to date on the Nigerian Police Force recruitment process for 2023.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.