The application guidelines for NIFOR Recruitment 2023 Application Form are now available. The NIFOR Recruitment 2023 Application Form and Portal is now open for all qualified applicants to apply.
Visit the portal to obtain your form and follow all instructions to correctly complete the form. The process for the 2023 recruitment exercise is now available.
Here’s how to apply for the NIFOR recruitment in 2023. Use the official portal www.nifor.gov.ng to access your application form. Do you want to work for the Nigerian Institute for Oil-Palm Research? If so, you’ve come to the correct place.
To successfully apply for a position with NIFOR, we recommend that you follow through the steps provided on this page.
We have included thorough and elaborate recommendations on how to apply, Eligibility criteria for application, and significant dates candidates should take note of in this article, so read on to discover more.
NIFOR Recruitment 2023
NIFOR, officially known as the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research, is a government body in Nigeria that conducts research on extension techniques and initiatives. They are also in charge of the dissemination, evaluation, and verification of credible agricultural developments.
NIFOR stands for Nigerian Institute For Oil Palm Research, although its goals include becoming a research center for the production and processing of oil, such as coconut, shea, oil palm, date, and raffia.
The Nifor was founded in 1939, following a series of seminars held by the colonial Department of Agriculture between 1927, 1930, and 1938.
They are in charge of the following sub-agencies in the Nigerian agricultural sector:
- Agricultural Information Management.
- Agricultural Performance and Evaluation.
- Agricultural Policy
- Agricultural Communication Research.
- Agricultural Extension and Economics.
- Training and Outreach
The Importance of Applying Under NIFOR
Oil palm is the third-largest oil crop in terms of cultivated area, after soy and rapeseed. Because of its high yields, oil palm consumes less than 10% of the area dedicated to oil crops, while producing approximately 35% of all vegetable oils.
Almost 75% of the global supply of palm oil, which has a high concentration of palmitic fatty acids, is utilized in food products, specifically cooking oil and processed oils and fats (such as margarine).
Palm kernel oil, which contains a high concentration of the fatty acid lauric, is mostly used in processed foods, soap, and other industrial applications.
NIFOR Recruitment 2023 Requirements
The NIFOR recruitment requirements vary based on the job description for which a candidate is applying.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to possess an HND, OND, B.Sc. Master’s degree and Ph.D. obtain from a government-recognized Tertiary Institution.
A minimum of 5 credits in GCE, NABTEB, SSCE, and NECO, including English and Mathematics, is also required.
Age Requirement: The minimum age to apply is 20 years old; applicants under the age of 20 will not be accepted for a post with the NIFOR.
Citizenship: All candidates must be Nigerian, and a valid form of identity, such as a driver’s license, an international passport, a voter’s card, or a National ID number (NIN), is necessary.
Work Experience: Because the NIFOR recruitment procedure varies based on the job an applicant is applying for, it is impossible to say whether you must have work experience to apply.
Indeed, some job descriptions specify the number of years of experience required to be considered for employment at NIFOR.
Documents Required for NIFOR Recruitment
- Send us your curriculum vitae (CV).
- Check that the cell phone number and email address you offer in your CV are active and easy to access.
- All applicants must provide one (1) digital copy of their curriculum vitae on a CD, as well as twelve (12) typewritten print copies of their curriculum vitae.
- Please send scanned copies of all of your credentials.
- At least three referees are required to submit their reports on the official website.
- Every application and referees’ recommendations must have “Confidential Application” written in the top left corner of the page.
- To apply for this position, go to the official NIFOR website.
The Application Process for 2023 NIFOR Recruitment
Application Form Availability: At the time of writing, the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research has yet to make its application form public.
How Can I Apply for NIFOR Recruitment 2023
To apply for NIFOR recruitment 2023, please adhere to the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to www.nifor.gov.ng, the official website.
- Create an account using your current email address.
- You will receive an email message; please confirm your email address using the email confirmation link.
- Complete the online application form.
- Please provide your credentials.
- Click the submit button.
Please keep in mind that the official NIFOR recruitment application method has yet to be announced, so the guidelines mentioned above are only basic guidelines.
The Nifor application form for 2023 had not yet been posted for the public to participate in when this article was created. Candidates should, however, be patient as we will update this website as soon as it is available.
While you wait, though, you should study the documents provided above in this post because they will be required during screening.
Application Deadline for NIFOR Recruitment
There is now no recruiting deadline; however, the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research hiring Closing Date will be made available once the recruitment application process begins. Because the deadline may not be extended, submit your application before the deadline.
Update on NIFOR Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
When your application has been successfully submitted, you should receive a call or email from the number or email address you used to submit it. Human resources will contact you after examining your application and qualifications.
They will frequently want scanned copies of your documents, as well as other essential information.
We recommend that you store or bookmark this website to stay up to speed on the NIFOR recruitment process. We will update this page once the Nigerian Institute of Oil Palm Research begins recruiting for the 2023 academic year.
Also, if you have any questions about this, please leave them in the comments section below.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.