NDLEA Screening Date 2023: The NDLEA screening date for 2023 has been set. Do you want to know when the NDLEA recruitment Screening Date in 2023 will be?
Then, you can be confident that you will learn about it as well as the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening Test and Examination Locations in all 36 states.
Following the release of the 2023 NDLEA recruitment application form, interested applicants to register for the recruitment, and the next phase, the publication of the NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates List.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) will now conduct a screening test for various positions applied for by candidates who made the NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates List.
This will assist you as a Shortlisted candidate for the NDLEA Recruitment in knowing what to expect prior to going for the screening test, how to prepare for the screening test, and what you are expected to bring with you to the examination venue, which can be seen as the requirements before being allowed to participate in the Screening Test.
As a result, we will go through the NDLEA Screening date, screening test, and examination locations in depth in this article.
NDLEA Physical Screening 2023 Requirements
You are aware that for every recruitment in Nigeria, there are always prerequisites for shortlisted candidates who wish to participate in any upcoming screening test in any examination venue; this includes the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment.
As a result, candidates whose names appeared on the NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates List should always attend to the Examination locations with the following documents, which the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has mentioned on its portal:
- An age declaration certificate or a birth certificate issued by a government-recognized hospital.
- A medical report stating that the individual is physically, medically, and psychologically fit to work with NDLEA.
- Acknowledgment After submitting the NDLEA recruitment application form, a slip is generated and printed.
- Educational certificates, which range from the lowest certificate such as the First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or Testimonials, O’level Certificate, tertiary education certificates such as Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor’s Degree (BSc.) and Master’s Degree (MSc.), you should not omit any certificates you have acquired because shortlisted candidates are required to show all of their educational certificates. It is preferable to bring all the certifications to the screening and examination locations.
- Recent passport photos were taken within the last 6 months.
- A fully completed NDLEA Guarantor’s Form / Referee Form is required, which must be signed in original by those referees. Any reports of referee signature forgery or their due consent not being sought before filling out this form would instantly result in disqualification, thus it is best to follow appropriate protocol.
- Pens, pencils, and erasers are examples of writing instruments.
- Valid identification documents, such as the NIN Slip, National Identity Card, Voter’s Card, or Driver’s License, can be used at any time.
- Print the completed NDLEA Recruitment Application form.
NDLEA Physical Screening Venue 2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency screening date has yet to be made public. As a result, stay tuned since you will be updated as soon as it is announced.
As a result, the screening date has not been released, nor have the screening and examination venues, however, you should be aware that the NDLEA examination venues are spread around the country, including the FCT Abuja.
How to Check the NDLEA Physical Screening Date 2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency always contacts shortlisted candidates using the contact information (email address and phone number) supplied during the NDLEA recruitment application to tell them of their screening dates and examination locations.
Candidates who were not approached or who wish to avoid being contacted should monitor the NDLEA official portal https://ndlea.gov.ng/ on a frequent basis for any latest developments regarding the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening date, screening, and examination venues.
NDLEA Screening Updates
The NDLEA screening and test venue 2023 has not been disclosed to the shortlisted candidates, however, it should be noted that they are spread across the country.
The screening test is held at the examination location. Each NDLEA Shortlisted candidate’s knowledge and intelligence are tested here. While it is being tested, it also acts as a means of disqualifying individuals who do not meet the screening test standards.
N/B: Shortlisted candidates are not permitted to bring electronic devices such as mobile phones, laptop computers, and digital cameras into the examination venue.
This is to prevent cheating and ensure that the intake of Officers for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is completely fair, with no added advantage for some people and disadvantage for others.
Always keep an eye on your mailbox for any incoming emails from NDLEA. To avoid missing out or receiving the most recent changes late, it is recommended that you regularly check your email inbox.
Any candidate who fails the screening test will be automatically disqualified for this recruiting year 2023, which means they may only wait and apply again in another academic year.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.