NAFDAC Screening Date 2023: Find out when the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has announced the official dates for the next phase of the application exercise (NAFDAC Screening), the location of this examination, and other essential information.
All candidates who have been shortlisted are expected to know when their screening will take place, as well as the particular venue. This will determine whether they are recruited by NAFDAC.
Because screening is an essential element of the NAFDAC recruitment process, you must be informed of the dates it will take place. Failure to present at their screening venue automatically disqualifies you.
Continue reading this post if you want to know when and where the NAFDAC recruiting screening will be held.
Update on the 2023 NAFDAC Screening Date
NAFDAC has yet to announce a date for the screening. We will make sure to update this page once it has been published and launched. The Screening Date will be announced along with the list of shortlisted candidates.
It should be noted that the screening will take place in all thirty-six states of Nigeria, and after the list is published, successful applicants will be notified via their email addresses and phone numbers.
Important Information About the NAFDAC Screening and Exam
- The screening procedure is entirely free.
- Fake documents will result in disqualification at the screening center.
- You will be interviewed, so be sure to prepare thoroughly.
- Candidates must have a valid form of identification.
- You must have no criminal background and no outstanding legal issues.
- You must be in good mental, physical, and psychological health.
- Report to your designated NAFDAC Screening center on time.
- Those who pass the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control screening will be hired on a full-time basis.
Screening Venues for the 2023 NAFDAC Application Exercise
NAFDAC Screening Venue 2023 will be held at a specific location throughout the country for all Candidates who have been shortlisted. This second phase of recruiting will take held in all Nigerian states.
Candidates whose names were on the shortlist are required to report to their screening centers. If you do not follow these guidelines, you will be disqualified because it is considered that you have declined the employment offer. To avoid being late, we recommend that you attend your screening places one day before the screening date.
NAFDAC Screening Requirements
It is strongly advised that applicants bring the following important papers to their chosen screening location:
- Two current Passports, Age Declaration documents, or birth certificates.
- Medical documentation from a reputable hospital.
- Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
- Printout of the online registration form.
- Login credentials (email address and password).
- A current educational certificate.
- State of origin certificate signed by the Secretary or Chairman of your local government.
- Identification that is valid (driver’s license, national ID, voter’s card)
How Can I Check the NAFDAC Screening Date 2023
Candidates should apply and complete the NAFDAC recruitment form with a valid email address and phone number. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control via the email and phone numbers they provided during registration.
You can also go to the official website at www.nafdac.gov.ng. Although the list of shortlisted candidates has not been revealed at the time this article was written, we will keep you updated as new information becomes available.
On this website, we regularly provide the most recent information about the NAFDAC recruitment process.
As a result, we recommend that you bookmark this website and keep refreshing it in order to not miss any new information on the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment campaign.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.