Apply for NACA Recruitment 2023 as there are job openings in Nigeria for interested and adequately qualified people through its Application job portal. The application portal for the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA), Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria, is now open for job applications. The NACA Job Recruitment exercise is set to end as soon as the application deadline passes.
NACA is an institution tasked with supporting the formulation and management of policies and strategies across all sectors in order to secure human, financial, and organizational resources to support the successful implementation of Nigeria’s national HIV/AIDS response program.
Is NACA Recruitment Form Out?
Interested in applying for NACA Recruitment 2023/2024? The application procedures for those who want to apply for available employment openings have been made public. See below for various job openings and additional NACA positions for graduates and non-graduates.
We have provided full instructions on how to apply for the recruiting process via the NACA recruitment portal 2023.
We have also provided information on the entry application form, the NACA recruiting closing date, the registration processes, qualifications, and entry requirements for all applicants, as well as other relevant details. Continue reading to find out more about the NACA hiring procedure.
NACA Recruitment Portal 2023
All the instructions offered here will help you with the registration procedure. The National Agency for the Control of AIDS recruitment form is available on the NACA recruitment website 2023.
So continue reading to learn about the entry requirements for all interested applicants, as well as the steps you must follow in order to successfully apply for the National Agency for the Control of AIDS 2023/2024 recruitment exercise via the official NACA recruitment website 2023.
Requirements for NACA 2023 Recruitment
Before continuing with the application, you must complete the entry requirements for applicants to demonstrate your qualifications. If you match the following requirements, you will boost your chances of being recruited.
- The first basic condition is that you be a naturalized Nigerian citizen.
- At the time of application, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old and no older than forty (40).
- A B.Sc., HND, or OND certificate in any relevant discipline from a recognized government-approved university will be advantageous.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and be free of narcotics and heavy substances.
- All applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, or a Voter’s card.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no more than two sittings. All interested individuals must have a credit in English.
These are the requirements you must be aware of before submitting an online application. If you know you match all of the above criteria, you are one step closer to being chosen as a candidate and being subjected to the NACA screening process. Follow the steps below to learn how to apply for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for NACA 2023 Recruitment
- www.naca.gov.ng is the official NACA registration portal.
- Navigate to the Career section page.
- If you don’t already have an account, create one.
- Select one of the open positions.
- Read and carefully follow the directions.
- Provide and check all required information
- Please submit your application.
If your application is approved, your name will be added to the NACA shortlist, and you will be contacted by the contact information you provided at registration, and you will be placed in the next recruitment step, which is the screening exercise.
NACA Recruitment Update 2023
We regularly provide the most recent National Agency for the Control of AIDS recruitment news on this website for the benefit of anyone interested in applying. As a result, if you want to be informed and never miss an update, we strongly advise you to bookmark or save this website and check for changes as regularly as possible.
If you have any further questions about the registration process, please leave a comment below and we will react as soon as possible.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.