McGill University’s McCall MacBain scholarship is a fully funded master’s or professional degree program for international students, Canadian students, and US citizens. The McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024 application is now available.
There will be up to 30 full scholarships and 100 Entrance Awards. The McCall MacBain Scholarship is one of Canada’s most well-known Fully Funded awards.
If you plan to register for a full-time master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University in Summer / Fall 2024, you can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2023.
All expenses will be reimbursed. This is an excellent chance to begin your education in Canada on a full scholarship. The Scholarship information is provided below.
Details About McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024
- Host Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who can Apply: All students
- 27th September 2023 for Canadians and U.S.
- 24th August 2023 for all other applicants.
Where will the McCall MacBain Scholarship be applied for?
The McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill University in Canada is a fully funded scholarship program. In Montreal, there is a public university.
McGill was named the top university in Canada and placed 31st in the world.
Coverage for Scholarships
There will be up to 30 full scholarships and 100 Entrance Awards available. So, 140 awards in all for the academic year 2024.
Full Scholarship Coverage:
- Tuition and fee Coverage
- A living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms.
- A one-time relocation grant for moving to Montréal. For example a travel ticket for applicants from outside Canada.
Eligible Degree Programs
You can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship by enrolling in one of the eligible degree programs.
- Master’s Degrees
- MA (Arts), M.Arch. (Architecture), MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning), MBA (Business Administration), MEd (Education), MEng (Engineering), MISt (Information Studies), MM (Management), MMus (Music), MPP (Public Policy), MSc (Science), MScA (Science, Applied), MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy), MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy), MSW (Social Work), MUP (Urban Planning), LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
- Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degree
- BCL/JD (Law), DMD (Dentistry), MDCM (Medicine)
To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must meet AT LEAST ONE of the following requirements:
- If you are a student, you can apply, and you will be able to obtain your Undergraduate degree by August 2024.
- You graduated with your first bachelor’s degree during the last five years (January 2018 or later).
- You graduated with your first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago and will be 30 or younger in 2023.
The criteria for the McCall MacBain Scholarship Program are listed above.
You must also be admitted to McGill University for an Eligible Master’s degree program (programs eligible for the McCall Scholarship).
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Proof of Competence It is not necessary if:
- English is the mother tongue (the first language learnt and still used on a regular basis).
- Has (or is going to receive) a bachelor’s degree from Canada or the United States.
- Has spent at least four years living and studying, or working, in a country where English is the recognized primary language.
- Has received (or is about to get) a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of teaching.
How can you find out if your current university is a recognized foreign institution where English is taught? (Search for your university’s name on the WHED Portal.)
How to Find Your University in the WHED Portal
- Visit https://www.whed.net/home.php for further information.
- Then, on the right, you’ll notice a search box.
- Enter a nation and/or a term
- For example, suppose you choose “Pakistan” as your nation.
- After that, you choose your university: For instance, LUMS
- It will display a list of LUMS. Open it up. If the language of instruction is simply indicated as “English.” It means that LUMS University students do not require IELTS or TOEFL to attend McGill University.
You can check if your university is part of WHED by selecting your nation and the name of your university.
Application Deadlines for 2024
- Canada and the United States: September 27, 2023
- International: August 24, 2023
- June-September 2023: Apply for McBain Scholarship
- October-December 2023: Apply for McGill Degree Programs
- December 2023: Interviews
How to Apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024?
Apply as soon as possible. Apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship first, and then wait. Then apply for admission to university. The entire application is available online. The official announcement may be seen at https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/apply.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.