INEC Portal Login www.inecnigeria.org 2023: INEC Online Registration Portal https://www.inec.gov.ng/
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has approved INECPRES as a registration gateway for interested individuals who seek to engage as ad hoc personnel for the body in the 2023 general election.
This declaration was made in a statement posted to its verified Twitter account.
The platform, according to INEC, would be open to all qualified candidates for registration of all types of ad hoc workers excluding collation officials.
Supervisory presiding offices (SPOs), presiding officers (POs), assistant presiding officers (APOs), registration area technicians (RATECHs), and RAC managers are among the ad-hoc roles that are open.
Pres.inecnigeria.org is the website address for the registration portal (INECPRES), while www.inecnigeria.org is the official website of the electoral body.
The announcement went on to say that the INECPRES will be accessible to the public beginning at 8 am on September 14, 2022, and closing at 8 pm on December 14, 2022.
The electoral authority made it plain that all interested applicants could not be members of any political party, could not openly support any candidate, and had to live in the state chosen.
All applicants are urged to complete the form online using their Android phone or laptop/PC.
Staff on GL 10-14 have different credentials than serving corps members in the commission.
How To Visit INEC Portal Login www.inecnigeria.org 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has begun the process of hiring Ad-hoc Staff for the General Elections in 2023.
Staff and students that are interested should apply through one of the following websites:
- *Pres.inecnigeria.org, or
- *https://inecpres-app.com/pre (compatible with mobile devices).
To be eligible for selection and deployment as ad-hoc staff in the 2023 General Election, all potential ad-hoc personnel, except Collation Officers and Returning Officers, must apply through the online portal. After completing the online registration:
1. At the State Office, applicants for the position of Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) must provide a copy of their printed acknowledgment slip and one (1) passport photograph.
2. Applicants for the positions of Presiding Officers (POs) and Assistant Presiding Officers (APOs) should go to the Local Government Area Office where they want to work (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.) with a copy of their online registration slip, a passport photograph, and photocopies of their credentials.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.