INEC Adhoc Staff Training Date 2023: The date of the recruitment training exercise in 2023 has been published by the Independent National Electoral Commission. Candidates should read through this page to learn everything they can about the 2023 INEC Ad hoc Staff Training Date.
Following the announcement of the shortlist and a successful physical screening exercise, candidates will undergo some brief training to assist them prepare for the great challenge that lies ahead. The training camp will also function as a refresher course for newly hired cops.
Shortlisted candidates are accepted by the Independent National Electoral Commission for recruitment training in 2023. The training activity is mandatory for all INEC Adhoc Staff shortlisted candidates. Any candidate who fails to appear at the INEC Adhoc Staff Training Date will be disqualified.
Has INEC Adhoc Staff Training Date 2023 Been Announced
The INEC Adhoc Staff Training Date has not yet been formally set. Following the physical screening exercise, the training will take place. Candidates are therefore recommended to wait for the Independent National Electoral Commission to notify the public of the training start date.
INEC Ad hoc Staff Training Requirements 2023
We will make every effort on this page to bring you up to date on the most recent activity at the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment board. It would be ideal if you visited frequently to get more updates.
2023 Training Needs for the Independent National Electoral Commission
All selected candidates must bring the following documents, both originals, and copies, to their separate training camps:
- Photocopies and the original of your credentials
- four copies of a color 5 by 7 shot without a hat or cap
- writing instruments such as a biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks, and file jacket are required.
- Navy blue shorts with no stripes, two pairs of white and black socks, and three pairs of unmarked white round-neck vests.
- Pure canvas sneakers in black in two pairs (rubber type NOT acceptable),
- two white pillowcases and sheets are also
- two pairs of black pants, two long-sleeved white shirts,
- one quilt (grey or army green color),
A bucket, cutlasses, and brooms, which should be purchased upon arrival; some pocket money; and toiletries should be packed.
Two black fabric facemasks are among the extras.
INEC Ad hoc Staff Training Camp 2023
The camps chosen for the Independent National Electoral Commission formal training will be communicated to all candidates via email addresses. As a result, check your email address for updates on a regular basis.
All successful candidates must follow COVID-19 protocols at all times.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.