www.icpc.gov.ng Shortlisted Candidates: This post contains instructions on how to get and review the ICPC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 pdf. To investigate these processes, carefully read through them.
Did you apply for the ICPC job? If so, we will walk you through the process of contacting the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC).
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission made it plain that only applicants who met the commission’s qualifications would be considered.
Following that, I hope you were able to meet the recruitment criteria, both educationally and otherwise; if so, congratulations! That means you’re already halfway to getting to the shortlist.
Let us begin by confirming that the ICPC shortlisted candidates have been revealed.
Is the List of ICPC Shortlisted Candidates Finally Out?
No, the ICPC shortlisted candidates for 2023 have not yet been released. This is due to the fact that the recruitment process was still active at the time we published this post.
However, we have outlined the necessary steps that, if followed, will allow you to download and review the ICPC list of successful applicants whenever it is issued.
How to Check ICPC Shortlisted Candidates in 2023
By default, the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) would send an email or SMS notification to all shortlisted candidates informing them of their enrollment.
If you do not receive this message, even after confirming that other applicants have, please follow the instructions below.
Please keep in mind that you will need an internet-connected device to complete these tasks.
- To begin, go to the application portal at www.icpc.gov.ng.
- On the menu bar, select career.
Date, Time, and Location of the ICPC Interview 2023
Following the announcement of the shortlisted candidates, the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission will notify successful applicants of the interview date, time, and location.
It should be noted that no applicant is permitted to miss this interview screening, as doing so will result in disqualification.
The following documents are required for screening:
- National ID card, Voter’s card, or international passport
- The original of all academic credentials
- Original of all professional certificates
- Print out of ICPC interview invitation
- Print out of application acknowledgment or submission confirmation page
Bring any applicable documentation you are aware may be requested.
If you have any problems downloading or seeing the ICPC shortlisted candidates, please let us know in the comments area below.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.