This post is about the ICPC Salary Structure 2023 ICPC Rank List & Allowance in Nigeria in 2023, so you can see how much the staff members of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses Commission (ICPC) make monthly.
Salaries are determined by grade level, which we will discuss momentarily. For the time being, tell us about this federal government parastatal.
A Summary of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses Commission (ICPC)
President Olusegun Obasanjo established the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission on September 29, 2000.
According to Section 3(3) of the Act of 2000, the Commission is composed of a Chairman and twelve (12) Members, two of whom represent each of the country’s six geopolitical zones. According to the Act, membership is recruited from the following categories of Nigerians:
- A retired Police Officer not below the rank of Commissioner of Police;
- A legal practitioner with at least 10 years of post-call experience;
- A retired Judge of a superior court of record;
- A retired Public Servant, not below the rank of a Director;
- A woman;
- A youth not being less than 21 or more than 30 years of age at the time of his or her appointment; and
- A chartered accountant.
The ICPC Salary Structure & Allowance
As previously stated, the wage structure of ICPC personnel in Nigeria is based on grade levels and other criteria that serve as a differentiation between officers of the same rank in the Federal Government of Nigeria’s anti-graft commission.
In 2023, the average wage of entry-level personnel at ICPC Nigeria on grade level 8, step 1 is around 74,000 per month, for a total pay package of little more than 800,000 per year. Their colleagues in grade Level 8, step 2 are awarded a monthly starting pay of 75,000.
Graduates of polytechnics, i.e. HND holders, are put on grade level 7, step 1, and are paid a monthly wage of around 50,000, which translates to 600,000 per annum. Allowances and bonuses considerably boost their salary package.
Other workers’ salaries at ICPC Nigeria include:
- Legal Adviser: ₦158,000 per month
- Programmer: ₦105,000 per month
- Senior Administrative Officer: ₦76,000 per month
- Senior Officer: ₦53,000 per month.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.