ICPC 2nd Online Test Result & Cut-Off Mark 2023: Successful applicants who were shortlisted to participate in the just concluded ICPC CBT online test, and passed the cut-off mark have begun getting text and email invitations for the second (2nd) stage of the ICPC recruitment process.
Successful candidates should check their message inboxes and email accounts for the second part of the process, which will also be an online test.
The ICPC did not declare the cut-off mark, but based on the study of the candidates’ points scored, the cut-off mark ranged from 17 to 18.
A second computer-based test (CBT) will be administered to reduce the number of candidates to a manageable amount prior to the interview, screening, and final selection of the successful candidates.
The text sample below was given to a successful candidate for the second round of the recruitment process.
ICPC Online Test Result 2023
Here’s a step-by-step instruction for taking your 2nd Stage ICPC Test online from www.2023recruiting com:
Invitation to the 2nd Computer-Based Test (CBT) in 2023
- You are now invited to take part in the second Computer-Based Test (CBT) as part of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) 2023 recruitment process.
- You must access the site at https://2023recruiting.com. On June 26th, 2023, between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Do not give out the gateway address to anyone. Enter your email address in the middle.
The URL to the ICPC recruiting second online test is provided below.
Online Test Portal for ICPC: https://2023recruiting.com
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.