csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng Portal Login 2023: The state government issued a notice inviting applications from competent Akwa Ibom State residents to fill various available jobs in the state civil service through the state Civil Service Commission.
Medicine, health, accounting, administration, education, laboratory technology, and other fields are among those having opportunities (details can be found in the circular below).
The circular, written by Rose N. Bassey, the Civil Service Commission’s permanent secretary, emphasizes that only qualified candidates will be picked for oral interviews.
Applicants can submit their applications online through the Commission’s website. (csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng)
Is the Civil Service Recruitment in Akwa Ibom State Ongoing?
All applications from appropriately qualified Akwa Ibom State indigenes are now being accepted to fill vacant jobs in the state civil service commission. See the instructions below for further information on how to apply.
Application Procedure via csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng Portal Login
The application procedure for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment involves applying through the Akwa Ibom State Government Recruitment Portal. The application portal is open to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Applicants must navigate to the Akwa Ibom State Recruitment Portal at jobs.akwaibomstate.gov.ng and select the position of their choice. After reading the job requirements carefully, candidates should click on “Apply Now” and provide all the necessary information.
The deadline for the 2023/2024 recruitment has not been officially announced, but applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Available Positions For Akwa Ibom State CSC Recruitment
- Medical Consultant GL 15
- Medical/Dental Officer GL 12
- Pharmacist GL 10
- Pharmacist Technician GL 07
- Medical Lab Scientist GL 10
- Medical Lab Technician, 07
- Radiographer GL 10
- X-ray Technician GL 07
- Biomedical Engineer GL 09
- Staff Nurse GL 07
- Staff Nurse/Midwife GL 08
- Nursing Officer GL 08
- Health Education Officer GL 08
- Community Health Technician GL 07
- Medical Record Officer GL 08
- Medical Record Technician GL 07
- Inspector of Taxes II GL 08
- Higher Technician Officer (mechanical) GL 08
- Higher Technician Officer (electrical) GL 08
- Petroleum Engineer II GL 08
- Civil Engineer II GL 08
- Senior State Council GL 10
- Land Officer II GL 08
- Information Officer II GL 08
- Information Officer I GL 09
- Accountant II GL 08
- Agriculture Officer II GL 08
- Agriculture Officer I GL 09
- Programme Analyst II GL 08
- Geologist, I GL 09
- Statistician II GL 08
- Education Officer II GL 08
- Fisheries Officer II GL 08
- Admin Officer II GL 08
- Commercial Officer II GL 08
- Higher Data Processing Officer GL 08
- Scientific Officer II GL 08
- Higher Executive Officer (Accounts) GL 08
- Environmental Management Officer II GL 08
- HEO (GD) GL 08
- Planning Officer II GL 08
- Registrar of Co-operatives II GL 08
Requirements via csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng Portal Login
The Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment process requires applicants to meet certain eligibility criteria.
According to the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission, all candidates must possess a valid means of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, national identification card, or international passport.
Additionally, applicants must have a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in either the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE).
Furthermore, applicants must be citizens of Nigeria and should not have been found guilty of any offense by a court of law. Candidates who meet these eligibility criteria can proceed with the application process.
How to Apply via csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng Portal Login
Instructions on how to apply for the ongoing Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment may be found on the official website, csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng. However, the following actions must be taken:
Visit the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission website, gather all the necessary information, and begin the registration procedure.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.