Clark University Scholarships 2024: Begin your undergraduate studies in the United States. Excellent news! The Clark Global Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
Clark University Scholarships 2024-2025 are full-fee foreign undergraduate scholarships. This scholarship program provides $15,000 to $25,000 each year for four years, with renewal contingent on satisfying academic standards.
Clark University was established in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate university. We’ve come a long way in the intervening years, but one constant has been our dedication to meaningful education that leads to constructive change in our community and around the world.
Clark Global Award Program 2022 is an undergraduate award for international students that is completely supported. Scholarships range from $15,000 to $25,000 each year for four years, with renewal contingent on maintaining academic standards.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2023 / January 1, 2023
The Clark Global Scholarship Program provides the following incentives to the recipient:
- If accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will earn a scholarship ranging from $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, subject to academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars award amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in need-based financial help.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has spent at least four years studying abroad. Clark will also consider international students studying in the United States.
- You should also have exhibited the ability to provide leadership in your community and around the world, as well as a commitment to making a difference.
- You must demonstrate strong academic performance as well as participation in extracurricular activities.
- Your scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial necessity. International students who are eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate the ability to fund a considerable portion of the cost of their study. Students who want to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program fall into this category.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please follow the steps below:
- You must first register for an account at https://account.collegeboard.org/login/login?DURL=https://cbsso.collegeboard.org:443/as/2mcqJ/resume/as/authorization.ping&appId=7.
- Fill out the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE.
- By your deadline, complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE.
- You will then receive complete instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topic of the short essay.
- Please keep in mind that the Clark CSS Code is 3279.
For more information about the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please visit the official website at https://www.clarku.edu/offices/financial-aid/prospective-students/international-students/first-year-scholarships/
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.