Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford 2024: The Clarendon Fund is a large graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford that awards approximately 140 new scholarships each year. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded at the University of Oxford on the basis of academic excellence and promise in all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level.
- Level of Study: Masters/PhD Degrees
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Deadline: 5 Jan/19 Jan 2024 (annual)
- The course starts October 2024
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford in the United Kingdom
- Number of Awards: Approximately 140 scholarships are offered every year.
- Target group: All applicants from any country
Level/Field(s) of study:
All graduate-level degree-bearing courses in any discipline are eligible. This includes all full-time and part-time master’s and DPhil programs. The Courses page contains a list of all graduate courses provided by the University of Oxford.
This grant does not apply to postgraduate certificate or diploma studies.
Clarendon Scholarships fully pay tuition and college fees.
Full-time students receive a significant annual subsidy for living expenses, which will be at least £17,668 in 2023-24. Part-time students will get a study support stipend to help with non-fee costs. Part-time students will get a study support stipend to help with non-fee costs.
Scholarships are often granted for the entire period for which you are required to pay tuition to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your study.
Criteria for Eligibility/Selection:
Clarendon Scholarships are given to graduate students from all around the world based on their high academic merit and potential. Scholarships are available in all academic areas and are offered to individuals who apply by the January admissions deadline for a new master’s or DPhil study.
This page contains the selection criteria.
Application instructions for Clarendon Fund Scholarships:
You will be automatically considered for a Clarendon Scholarship if you apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the December or January deadline for your course.
There is no separate scholarship application form for the Clarendon Scholarships, thus you do not need to submit any additional documentation. If you want to be eligible for the scholarship, you must apply for your course by the December or January deadline (5 or 19 January 2024).
It is critical to go to the official website (link provided below) for further information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Oxford University’s official scholarship website is https://www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.