Cape Breton University is presently accepting applications from qualified domestic and international applicants for its Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate students wishing to enroll in a degree program at the university. Enrolling students can apply for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships.
Undergraduate students with superior academic performance and/or students in clear financial need are eligible for and granted scholarships.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
- Scholarship Type: Partial funding
- Host Institution(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships | DETAILS
Each year, $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries are awarded to CBU students thanks to the generosity of benefactors. Students who enroll directly from high school or via articulation agreements are considered for admission scholarships based on their academic grades.
To be considered for one of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Applicants must identify whether they are domestic or international students.
- If you are an Articulation Agreement student, you must be currently enrolled in your transfer program.
- Must have a strong academic record and a high degree of achievement at prior study level(s).
- To be eligible, you must have a minimum 80% average as established by CBU, with no failures.
- Cape Breton University will determine the average for overseas students entering directly from high school.
- To be eligible for an ESL conditional offer, students must attend a CBU English language partner school.
Major Entrance Scholarships/Values
*A limited number of the following awards will be offered*
|Name||Total Amount||Yearly Amount|
|W.M. Reid||$11,500||$4K & $2.5K|
How to Apply: Applicants seeking Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada must have a conditional offer of admission to the University’s degree program.
To be considered for entrance scholarships, all incoming students must provide the following documents in addition to their admission application.
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those interested in bursaries.
- Official website: https://www.cbu.ca/future-students/scholarships-bursaries/
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.