The Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2024/2025 is a scholarship for undergraduate students. This scholarship will cover up to $25,000 in course costs each year and is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate education.
Each year, the Board of Admissions bestows the Presidential Scholarship on entering first-year students who have excelled academically. Presidential Scholars are not only among our most academically gifted students, but they also achieve outside the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
Boston Institution is a private research institution located in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. Through its 18 schools and colleges, it provides students with a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Boston University offers more than 300 programs of study as well as the potential to develop a successful profession. For all students and graduates, this university provides an outstanding academic environment and career services.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Boston University
- Study in: UAS
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: December 01, 2023 (annual)
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship offers overseas undergraduate applicants $25,000 every school year.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Applicants for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- They must be in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores of at least 1500 and ACT scores of at least 33.
- Have demonstrated outstanding extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- This grant is open to international students.
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students at a university in Boston.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
To apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Use the Common or Coalition Application to apply to Boston University.
- Students must submit an application for admission as well as all supporting documentation.
- Secondary School Records (Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- Results of English Proficiency Testing (TOEFL / IELTS).
- Standardized Tests (SAT/ACT results).
- A copy of the passport’s data page.
- Form for Counselor Recommendation and School Report.
- Recommendation from a teacher.
- Documentation of Financial Assistance.
There are no additional essays or application forms needed. Students who want to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship must submit official SAT or ACT results.
To learn more about the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, go to https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/scholarships-financial-aid/first-year-merit/presidential/:
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.