Aston University Scholarships 2024-2025 are partially sponsored overseas student scholarships. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and master’s degree programs. These scholarships assist students in covering the £8,000 tuition charge.
Every year, Aston University welcomes students from over 120 different nations to study with them. Aston University is a dynamic center of learning in a dynamic city, located in the heart of Birmingham, the UK’s second-largest city with one of Europe’s youngest populations. Aston University prioritizes its pupils.
They are committed to providing high-quality teaching based on cutting-edge research, and they aim to provide their students with the skills and information they need to succeed in their future careers. They are thrilled to offer the Global Excellence Scholarship to help the top students study at Aston University in September 2021.
Aston University aspires to produce the best graduates capable of establishing meaningful employment in a wide range of industrial areas. They know the difficulties that women face in engineering, and this award demonstrates their dedication to providing the finest opportunity for our students.
Aston University Scholarships will provide:
- Undergraduate: Successful applicants will be awarded up to £17,500 to help with tuition fees.
- Masters: Successful applicants will be awarded £10,000 to help with tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Aston University Scholarships
To qualify for Aston University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: International students from any country outside the EU can apply.
- A student may be eligible for an Aston International Scholarship if they meet the following criteria: they are classified as an abroad student for tuition fee purposes and they are not studying for an Equivalent or Lower Qualification.
- They have an offer for a full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, or Foundation programme at Aston University beginning in the Autumn Term next September.
- They meet the additional requirements for the scholarships given by this scheme.
- A student who has had all or part of their fees paid for by a sponsor will not be eligible for an Aston Scholarship unless that sponsor has an official agreement with Aston University verifying eligibility.
- A student will not be eligible to receive a scholarship in full or in part if they are assessed to be in debt to the University at the time payment is due.
- A student is only eligible for one Aston Scholarship/discount per programme. If a student is qualified for more than one scholarship/discount, the one with the greatest value to the student will be awarded.
- Keep in mind that each program may have different selection criteria.
- Please see this link for further information on the eligibility conditions.
How to Apply for Aston University Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Choose a postgraduate course from this list and apply to Eston University.
- You must include contact information, a copy of your passport, and two references.
- Fill out an application for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship. When you obtain a favorable offer from a university
- Fill out the form found at https://map.aston.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn.
For more information on Aston University Scholarships, please visit the official website at https://www2.aston.ac.uk/scholarships/home-and-eu-scholarships/Vice-chancellors-international-scholarship:
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.