Akwa Ibom SUBEB Examination Date: The most recent Akwa Ibom State SUBEB examination date and location information for AKSUBEB shortlisted applicants in 2023, Dates, times, and venues for Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB) shortlisted applicants for the computer-based test (CBT) for teacher recruitment in the 2023 session.
This is to notify all applicants who applied for the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB) Teachers Recruitment that the Computer Test (CBT) examination schedule for the 2023 session has been issued. Details are provided below.
Candidates who want to take the CBT test for public primary school teacher recruitment should stay up to date on the AKSUBEB exam date.
Is the Akwa Ibom SUBEB Examination Date Out?
According to my search results, the AKSUBEB examination date for the 2023 session has been announced.
The computer-based test (CBT) for teacher recruitment by the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB) is scheduled to take place on Monday, October 16th, 2023.
The exam will start at 09:00 a.m., so candidates are advised to arrive at their designated exam centers by 08:00 a.m.
How to Confirm the AKSUBEB Exam Date 2023
To view the full list of qualified applicants for the forthcoming exam, go to https://aksubeb.com.ng/. Then, go as directed to seek for your name.
- Candidates must arrive at their various locations at least an hour before their scheduled appointment time.
- Candidates must present a photocopy of a valid form of identification (such as a national identity number, voter card, driver’s license, or international passport).
- Phones are not permitted in the exam room.
- Candidates must exit the room as soon as the exam is completed in order to make way for the next group.
Has AKSUBEB formally announced the date and location of the Primary School Teachers Job Aptitude Test?
The answer is “NO,” since the Akwa Ibom SUBEB has yet to publish the date and place of the job screening exam in 2023.
However, as the exam day approaches, we are always monitoring the trend to guarantee that we keep our readers up to current on the exam date.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.